(4) Surprise pt2

"FACE ME!!" I screamed.

I was nervous and my heart was beating faster than ever. The atmosphere felt strange, But I couldn't give up. My mission was to get Jimin's wife back safely. I won't leave until I find her. I had promised Jimin that I would get her back to him.

"I'm here now. And I'm alone. Let her go and tell me what you want!" I screamed in a demanding tone.

A gush of wind blew through my face sending chills down my spine, there weren't any windows on this floor being the reason why I was even more frightened.

My flashlight started to flicker, "Sh*t my batteries can't die at this time!!Fuck it! I don't need it. Face me like a real man! Bring it on!!" I announced.

"You think you can handle me all alone?" I heard the deepest voice whispering in my ear, I froze in my place unable to move my legs, I was genuinely frightened to death.

"I'm not that easy..you made a mistake" his voice sent chills through my entire body. I was so frightened I was unable to speak.

"I'm more powerful than you can imagine" this was followed by the creepiest laugh I have ever heard. I was literally shaking.

"Wh..who are you? And what do you want?" I managed to spit out some words.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Taehyung opened his eyes, groaning in pain. He realised that his legs and hands were tied together and he was seated on a chair in an almost dark room with a flickering bulb hanging above his head from the roof.

"Where am I?" He looks around in confusing as he tries to interpret what is going on. He feels a striking pain in his head. "Aghhhh" He lets out a loud scream.

"Shhh! you are being too loud! We don't want people finding out about me" the sound of footsteps approach him slowly making his heart beat increase.

A tall shadow stands before him but in the dark, making it impossible to look at his face.

"WHO ARE YOU??? SHOW ME YOURSELF YOU COWARD. ILL FIGHT YOU JUST LET ME OUT OF THESE DAMN ROPES BASTARD!!" Taehyung screams in anger.

He steps into the light.