END

"Mother?" I looked at her with knotted eyebrows, "what the fuck are you talking about?" 

"Don't you get it?" She asked
I gave her a blank face.

"Jimin has a demon inside him, I can't tell for sure but maybe it's their family thing you know. I spoke to one of the local priests about this. One member of the family or even an ancestor could be closely associated with demons, or their families would have resided from a demon itself, this may all seem fake but apparently that's the truth. Jimin has a demon inside of him since his birth. It doesn't immediately show itself but anyone can tell that jimin isn't a normal person. Jimin tried resisting it, even tried killing himself multiple times but the demon doesn't let him do it. It's like the demon is a part of jimin, the demon IS Jimin. But the demon cannot completely take over the body of its host. Only when the host approves of it and gives in to the demon it can happen. The demon is like his personal Satan, keeps luring him into doing bad things. Jimin survived this long because he is a good man, a strong person. But" It looked like she was hesitant to continue, it was difficult for her to say the truth, "it looks like jimin has already given in to the Demon. We can't stop him now"

"No" I shook my head, "NO HOW CAN THAT-

"It is my dear. It is true y/n. He cannot be stopped now. He is more powerful than anyone else. The Demon won't let go of him now"

"BUT WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!" I shouted feeling pain in my heart, "I can't let him go around killing people like that and pretend like everything is fine. I know I love him but I have to do something about this and only for him. I have to help him. My jimin would never do something like that! HE GAVE ME STRENGTH AND HELPED ME LIVE!! Mother, I believe in him" Mother was nodding at my words with tears welled up in her eyes.

"You are a strong person too y/n. If you are willing to help your husband I won't stop you" she placed her hand on my shoulder and gave me a comforting smile, "but y/n this Demon cannot be just removed from his body, it's impossible. Your Jimin is gone, he betrayed you y/n. He betrayed you by giving in to the Demon. But if you still want to try helping him there is only one way"

"W-what is it?" I asked her.

"Kill him" she suddenly hugged me, "we have to end him, for our safety as well as the others safety and that's how you can help him y/n"

I pushed her away from me, "get away from me. Don't you even dare-

"Looks like I'm being discussed here"

We both turned to look towards the direction of the voice.

"Y/n why didn't you invite me too?"

"J-jimin?"

He was dressed in an all black outfit, a black long coat with a rough texture.

"Why do you look so surprised mother?"

"No- I-I of course not j-jimin come inside and take a seat" she spoke without making eye contact with jimin.