(5) Back To Normal

We drove home in a taxi and he pretended like nothing happened.
He seemed so calm and I saw no expressions on his face. This definitely wasn't normal.

"Jimin are you Ok?" I asked Jimin as I went and sat down beside him on the mattress.

"I am absolutely fine, you are worrying too much" He brought his hand to the front and caressed my left cheek.
His voiced calmed me but I was still not able to approve of the fact that he was totally fine.

"But Jimin how? After all that happened-" He didn't allow me to complete my sentence, he leaned closer and kissed me with his soft lips.
I felt heat rising up my cheeks. I kissed him back passionately while placing my hand on his cold neck.

The touch of his lips against mine felt so warm, I didn't want this moment to end, But unfortunately I had already ran out of breath, Jimin realised that I needed air and he broke the kiss not before biting my lower lip.
He rubbed his finger over my wet lip and said,
"I Love You", while a warm smile appeared on his lips.

"I love you too", I said while struggling to catch my breath.

⊱༻⚪༺⊰⊱༻⚪༺༻⚪

I woke up, turning to my side to see the most beautiful sight, he looked so cute.

"Good Morning love" I placed my hand on his cheek and gave him a kiss on the m forehead.
He grabbed my hand, opening his eyes slowly, "Good Morning beautiful" he smiled.

My heart skipped a beat. Everything about Jimin seemed different. He loved me before too, but he never expressed his feelings nor had he kissed me so passionately. But all this felt so good, I was happy that everything was back to normal or even better. I can spend my life with Jimin as I had thought.

Just then Jimins phone rang, he immediately let go of my hand and hurriedly got up from his bed. He spoke to someone on the phone for quite a few minutes and then looked at me with a huge grin. "I have to go to work" he said.

He looked so happy but why? It was his usual job, he had to go to work everyday. But why was he so excited today?
Though I had many questions in my head I didn't want to spoil his excitement by throwing these questions at him. Him being happy was the only thing that I wanted and now seeing him happy, I was so glad, I almost cried.

"I'll miss you" He walked towards me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'll be back soon, don't miss me too much"

⊱༻⚪༺⊰⊱༻⚪༺༻⚪