(2) Help

"Jimin" whispers Taehyung while struggling to get out of the ropes, "I will help you Jimin listen to me! I can help you! You don't have to do this.... PLEASE DONT!!!!" He shouts as Jimin just stares at him with no emotions.

"Taehyung...how did you know?" Jimin comes closer to Taehyung and bends down to face him, "How did you know it was me?" He asks as he tilts his head to the right.

"You shouldn't be surprised after all I'm a chief inspector, I have been trained well. I knew it from the very beginning" Taehyung speaks as he rests his back on the wooden chair, he says, "the moment you entered my office drenched in rain, I knew something was wrong"

"Tell me" Jimin says as he gets up and stands tall before Taehyung.

"From your house to my office it takes about thirty minutes in a car, it started raining from 10 pm but the sky cleared within an hour" Taehyung looks at Jimin in the eyes, "you were lying! About everything! You came to me for help at 12 Am in the night in your car, which I saw was parked right in front of my office building. There was no way you could be drenched in rain. You made a mistake!"

"I KNOW ITS YOU!! THE MURDERER WHOM WE'VE BEEN SEARCHING!! YOUR EYES SHOW NO EMOTIONS AT ALL! THOUGH YOU ARE HERE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME I DONT FEEL YOUR PRESENCE.... just...surrender you can be saved. I promise I'll help you as much as I can. Just surrender! What you are doing is absolutely wrong!! You know it too. But it's not too late you can still be saved" Taehyung still struggles as he speaks trying to get out of the ropes which seem to be Getting tighter around his body, leaving nasty scars.

Jimin's expression grew more and more unreadable as he stood their with his gaze fixed at nothing. "Ji...Jimin please say something" Taehyung breaks the silence.

"I'm trying Taehyung" Jimin spoke as he looked at Taehyung with a sorrowful expression on his face, "I truly am. Trust me I don't want to do this either. I...I need help. Please....please help me Taehyung. I don't want to be separated from my love, my wife. That is why I am doing this." Jimin bursts in tears as he speaks, pleading for help from Taehyung.

"Don't cry Jimin I will help you...I'll try my best to! Please trust me. You have to, you have no other choice. Everything will be alright once you surrender" Taehyung says while he looks eagerly at Jimin who now has his head lowered.

"I kidnapped my own wife" Jimin says as Taehyung looks at him with eyebrows knotted in confusion, "Bu...but no I didn't hurt her. How could I?" He moves forward with wide eyes moving both his hands sideways, "I love her so much. I just don't want her to be taken away from me. Everyone tries to take me away from her. I had to stop them all. Each one of them." Jimin says while wiping away his tears with his left hand, he continues, "when we shifted to our new house, you've seen it right? It's beautiful isn't it? Y/n loved it. It was her choice. The interior too it's all her idea, she always wanted to become an interior designer but never got the chance. She was so happy when we shifted to our new house. Where only me and y/n would live happily forever. But...But that neighbour!!"
Jimin clenched his fists.

"SHE DESTROYED EVERYTHING!!! THAT B*TCH" Jimin was clearly angry at this point, "she saw me that night when I was killing that man for another soul. She ran away when I caught her looking at me. I was panicking...I knew she was going to go to Y/N and tell her everything. I ran after her through the dark street, she took a left and so did I after her. But then, she was gone! I don't know how she did that but she disappeared from my sight. Thankfully I knew where she was headed to. My house."

Taehyung was intrigued but then he noticed Jimin's expression growing darker which made him aware of his surroundings, making him alert.

Jimin continued, "I ran to my house and found her already there, knocking the main door. She was panting hard I could see her struggling to get air. I walked slowly towards her, she looked at me and started breathing harder and banging on the door faster. She kept looking back and forth as I moved closer to her step by step. I was now four steps away from her. Just then *click* the knob turned towards the right as the door slowly opened....