(2) Safe

My hands were shaking as I hurriedly got up from my bed and grabbed my phone and slid it into my coat pocket.

Making sure Jimin wasn't back, I walked into the bathroom.

I never used the same bathroom as Jimin, he told me it would be better and more hygienic if we didn't use the same bathroom.

A chill crept up my spine as I entered the four walls of the, still wet, bathroom.

I was searching for his clothes. "There they are"

I walked towards it, bent down to lift it up. Just then my eyes caught something weird on the wall.
I slowly lift my head and was terrified to see the entire wall covered with words written in blood.

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from screaming. I can bet my soul, when I entered the bathroom the wall was clear and clean.

"Damian, kill, blood, soul, death, blood, Damian, Jimin,
He killed him, I killed him, we killed him, Jimin, Demon."

The entire wall covered with these particular words and I stood there reading each word with my blurred vision.

I sobbed alone in the bathroom, trying not to make the least sound.

"Why.....why Jimin?" I cried uncontrollably.

I sat down on the floor and placed my head between my palms. "This can't be true! He can't-

My eyes were attracted towards the blue shirt which Jimin had worn earlier, I lifted it up, the collar was folded, I straightened it and turned it to see the other side.

"Where did all that blood go? Did he wash it off?" I searched the entire shirt for that symbol, "No it can't be. The shirt isn't wet"

"He loves you"

I heard a deep voice in my left ear, my eyes went wide open as I got up from there and ran out of the bathroom, my chest going up and down in search of air.

"Y/n it was nothing, some kids got scared of the neighbour's dog" Jimin spoke as he entered the room.

I forced a smile to him.

"Well" he walked towards me, placing a kiss on my forehead, "I'll make some food for you"

We enjoyed our meal together, he cleaned the table, washed the dishes and went into the room to get some sleep.

"Mom I'll be there in twenty minutes" I was anxious seated in the taxi which was on its way to Jimin's house (his mother's house)

"I have to help Jimin" I was determined, "but for the that I need to know the truth"

"So what brings you here?? Did that bastard send you here to see if we were dead?" Mother was rude as always. By now I was used to her way of talking.

"Mother, no. He didn't send me here" I lifted my head to look at her, "I need to know the truth"

"Truth?" She mockingly let out a laugh, "what truth are you talking about? The truth about Jimin killing his own brother? Is that what you want to know?" She got up from the sofa and walked in my direction, "I don't want to waste my time on all this nonsense! And I have no intention of speaking about that bastard who is unfortunately my son. Please go away" she turned her back to me.

"B..but mother" I stood up and held her hand, "please! I need your help. Otherwise I am unsure of what Jimin will do next"

She looked at me surprised, "what did he do now? Killed someone else?" She smirked at me.

There was silence for a few seconds.

"I am still not sure if he has been doing all of this but...."

"But? But what?"

"The murderer, that serial killer, who is a threat for the people of Seoul" I couldn't lift my head anymore, "May be Jimin"

"W..what are you saying??? What the fuck are you talking about? Jimin i..is that serial killer whom everyone is afraid of? Are you in your right senses? It's not something we can joke about! That man has committed so many murders in the most horrible ways a man can think of. He is worse than an animal. A savage! Who doesn't understand neither love nor kindness. I've seen it y/n I've seen it all! JIMIN CANT BE THAT!" She stared at me with an uncertain expression.

"What do you mean? Mother, isn't this what you've been describing Jimin as all along? Why-

"YES! Yes I did say that b..but he can't do that. How can he? HOW CAN HE" she screamed out loud startling me, "I KNEW IT... I WARNED YOU Y/N I had FUCKING WARNED YOU ABOUT HIM! YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT HIM TO DIE. FUCK. He...he won't let us live now" she held my shoulders and shook me in her grip, "I..I told you to leave him. Why did you have to go there and save that bastard??!"
She let go of me and sat down with her head resting on her left hand, worry and terror written all over her face.

"M...mother I don't understand. How could I just leave him there? HOW COULD I JUST LET HIM DIE??!" My tears just had to come out, "I LOVE HIM MOTHER! I know I can help him. I'll do anything to help him. Just...just help me. I need to know everything about him. His past, which he has always hidden from me. Help me"