(5) Scream

He steps into the light.

Taehyung starts screaming in fear with wide eyes, he tries to set himself free from the ropes around his waist but fails and falls down with the chair.

"STOP SCREAMING ITS ANNOYING!! It's just a f*cking mask!" He spoke in the deepest voice.

"Let...let me go please..I..who are you?" Taehyung asks while struggling to get out of the ropes.

"You will soon know" He steps back in the darkness.

Taehyung doesn't want to stay there any longer, he fears he might end up dying at the hands of this Demon.

"I don't want to know who you are or what you are!! JUST LET ME GO YOU FUCKING DEVIL!! I HAVE A FAMILY TO.." before Taehyung could complete his sentence,

"You remember that rainy night? You stayed at the office late at night and a man came running to you, completely drenched in rain, begging for help." His voice is less deeper now, it's like a complete different person.

"I..I..Ive heard this voice!! Wh..who are you?! And how do you know all of that? Yes! A man did come to me and he's the reason I'm here, I came here to find his wife whom you have kidnapped. LET HER GO BASTARD OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE DEAD!!" Taehyung screams, anger and fear written all over his face while beads of sweat roll down his forehead he waits for the answer.

"SHUT UP!!!" A loud scream of anger scares Taehyung, he isn't able to speak anymore.

"YOU? HAHA YOU WILL KILL ME? HAHAHAHAHA" Taehyung stares into the direction of the voice, just then he hears a whisper in his left year, "You are the one who's going to die"

Taehyung doesn't know what to do. He is now sure that this is his last day. He just sits on the chair shedding his last tears.

"I want to have fun before I kill you" Taehyung looks around to see where the voice is coming from, "if you are searching for me I am not there. Quit searching" this time the voice comes from a different direction.
"I am not there either! I SAID SIT STILL FOR F*CKS SAKE" the voice echoes in the empty building.  

"So where was I?" Only his footsteps could be heard as he walks around Taehyung, one step away from the light.

"Yes. Let's have some fun shall we? Let's play a game. The rules are pretty simple. You make a mistake you die. Got it? Also if I make a mistake you die. Ok?"
Taehyung just stares blankly into the dark.