(3) Jihoon

She looked up at me, "Alright..alright I'll tell you everything." She got up from the couch and walked towards me.

Giving me a faint smile she asked me to sit on the couch.

"Jimin. I never understood him. Even now I don't. He is such a complicated boy. He never opened up to me from the beginning. Everything about him was strange. Even though he isn't my blood, I wanted to give him all the love and treat him better than my own son. His father was a good man, as much I would like to disagree, I didn't deserve him. He took care of me, married me and even took care of my children." I was already engrossed in the story, "but then one day he brought that little storm to our peaceful house. Jimin. As much as he seemed like a normal kid the more messed up he was. His father said that he found him on the street, stranded, alone, he hadn't spoken since then. Feeling pity for the little boy, we decided to keep him, as our own son. He used to reply only with a 'yes' or 'no' and if asked something, he would just ignore us and continue staring at the wall, his eyes as blank and dead as ever. Within a few months, he started speaking to us (mother,father,sister,bother). But once he did, things at our house weren't the same anymore."

"W-what do you mean?" I asked.

She gave me a glance and said, "have you never felt anything strange about jimin?"

"Strange? No. I mean yeah. Nothing- wait. I..I...actually there is always something strange about him. Now that I think of it, he has always hidden things from me, he asked me to stay away from you and because of that we even shifted our house, an..and the neighbour, yeah she was killed an...and the next day I found a pair of legs in the underground basement of our house" I choked up with tears. I couldn't speak anymore.

Mother comforted me, "it's alright sweetheart. I know what you are going through right now. I know it too very well."

It was obvious that jimin had killed our neighbour but I refused to believe it.

Calming myself down I asked mother to continue.

"Everything changed, his father passed away in an accident, his sister suddenly lost her eyesight and voice, and h-his brother..."

There was a pause.

"Jimin killed him. I know you won't believe me but he did. He killed his own brother!!" She cried.

"Bu-but he cant do that...no he can't-

"HE KILLED HIM Y/N!! I SAW IT WITH MY BLOODY EYES...."

Why?!!!? JIMIN WHYYY!!??

"Three years ago. I came home late from work. As usual I locked the door behind me after entering the house. It was eerily quiet. I went to my daughter's room, she was deep in sleep, I gave her a kiss on the forehead and sat beside her on the bed, I was thinking about how hard it must be for her to suddenly live without a voice and not being able to see the world anymore. I was getting all emotional when I heard a loud noise. Carefully coming out of the room I tried to listen to the sound, it was coming from upstairs. Both Jimin and his brother were asleep upstairs, so I thought it was either one of them. I climbed up the stairs and the noise grew louder with each footstep."

I didn't want to hear this anymore, I knew what was going to happen next "Mother-

"You have to know the truth y/n" she gave me a fierce look but I could see how difficult it was for her to tell me the truth, "When I reached the first floor, I saw that Jimin wasn't in his room. This made me panic and I rushed towards the other room..

Jihoon (Jimin's brother) was cuddled up in the corner of his room. He looked terrified and I could see him shaking. JIHOON!! I screamed, running towards him and holding his shaking body in my arms I comforted him. He pointed his finger towards the wall in front of him.

Jimin was standing there facing the wall. His tall and big figure against the wall was radiating some sort of black energy. I was more terrified than my son was.

'Jimin! wh-what are you doing? JIMIN ANSWER ME! Get away from that wall!! And what is that black thing coming out of your body??JIMIN!!'

He wouldn't answer. I got up from there, my son grabbed my right hand, 'mom don't go near him. Don't go there. Mother please don't' he sobbed, 'he will kill me. Please, stay here with me'

'I told you not to make me angry' jimin spoke softly, it was almost inaudible. My son grabbed my hand and pulled me near him. He looked pale
And his lips had gone dry.

'I told you not to make me angry' he said the same thing again.

'What are you saying jimin?!'

'I TOLD HIM NOT TO MAKE ME ANGRY' he screamed in the deepest voice I've heard. 
I wanted to take my son and run away at that moment but I was too scared to move.

'What the fuck did you do jihoon? I told you not to talk to him!! Don't you get it?' I scolded jihoon.

He was crying continuously, 'I just teased him as usual, mom save me, please mom save me he is going to kill me. I just called him a freak and was talking about how he has no friends and he got angry. I didn't do anything. Please tell him to go away'

Jimin turned around only to show us his horrifying face. Completely bloodshot eyes and torn lips which were bleeding, his hands were paler than ice.

He let out a loud scream, making us shake in fear. He walked towards us.

'NO NO JIMIN STAY AWAY! Stay away from us!! JIMIN STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM US YOU FREAK' my son screamed at him.

'I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE ME ANGRY' he screamed and came running at my son and lifted him up by his neck.

'NOOOO JIMIN LEAVE HIM. PLEASE LET HIM GO! JIMIN PLEASE' I begged holding on to him. I pulled him and pushed him but he didn't budge.

I could see the grip of jimin's hand growing tighter around jihoon's neck. I couldn't take that sight any longer and passed out."

Mother couldn't speak anymore through her tears. We both cried together and I comforted her. I cried more than she did.

"When I woke up after an hour or so, I saw the most terrible thing. Jihoon's neck was separated from his body.
Jimin isn't human. A HUMAN CANNOT DO THAT.
I cried and screamed and called out Jihoon's name in despair.

I realised there was this continuous noise coming from somewhere, I turned around and I saw jimin against the same wall, but he was continuously beating his head against the white wall, except the part where he was hitting his head had turned red.

'JIMIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?' I screamed and pulled him away from the wall. I closed my mouth in shock. His entire face was covered in blood, even his clothes had turned completely red with blood. He would've died that day if I hadn't pulled him away from that wall.

'I did that didn't I?' He spoke in a low voice.

I just stared at him and nodded.

'ARGGHHH' he screamed in pain as he held his head in his hands. 'MOTHER KILL ME! KILL ME NOW MOTHER' he screamed.

'HE IS COMING BACK PLEASE KILL ME MOTHER!! ARRRGHHH' he screamed in pain before passing out."

"This is a bit too much for me to take in" I replied, "I don't know whom you were talking about all this time. But that can't be JIMIN!! I know him very well. He can never do that" I said, wiping away my continuous tears.

"I never said Jimin did that" she said, "it is the DEMON inside him"

__

Next chapter will be the last chapter, please look forward to it. And I apologise if this chapter was too lengthy, it's because I should complete the story within the two chapters. Thank you and enjoy reading. :))

{Note : Jihoon died and jimin is the murderer though it was not him at that time, but the demon inside him, with a normal person's point of view jimin is the killer. The mother however doesn't report him to the police but couldn't see jimin the same way as she used to, in her eyes he was the murderer of her son and she taunted and tortured him for the same for his entire life. }