(3) Behind the Door

Jimin pauses.

Taehyung stares at him, confused, "What happened? Did y/n find out?"

A smirk forms on Jimin's lips as he steps forward. Taehyung's eyes waver in an unknown confusion, he senses the dark aura which Jimin possesses at that very moment.

*whoosh*

"Ji..Jimin? Wh..where did you go?" Taehyung starts sweating as he looks around. Jimin, who was standing tall right before him disappeared.

"I'm here" Jimin whispers from behind Taehyung.

*Gasp* Taehyung goes wide-eyed as he is unable to believe what he just saw.

"Ho..how..did you? You were right in front of me an..and then.." Taehyung asks trying to get a hold of the reality.

"did I scare you?" Jimin says as he appears in front of Taehyung all of a sudden.

Taehyung filled with an unknown fear asks, "WHO ARE YOU? NO. WHAT ARE YOU?? WHERE IS JIMIN??!"

"I am Park Jimin! oh wait...he.." Jimin places his right hand on his chin, "don't you wanna know what happened to that lady next?"

Without waiting for Taehyung's response he continues, "so the door opened, the lady's fear was slowly going away but then...
hahahahhaha BEHIND THE DOOR IT WAS ME!! HAHAHHA. You should've seen her face at that time. Fear written all over it, her eyes went wide, she wasn't able to interpret the reality. But one thing she knew for sure- the only way to escape was, RUN! And she did. She ran as fast as she could, falling and tumbling she even bruised her legs. But how could I let her escape? Again. I appeared in front of her. She screamed in fear and ran in the opposite direction. Her eyes were already pouring. She was crying in fear of losing her life"

Jimin suddenly screams, "B*TCH!! I AM ANGRY BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T FEAR ME AT ALL!! Yes she was afraid, BUT FOR HER LIFE! SHE WASN'T AFRAID OF ME!" He stomped forward in anger and looked around while gritting his teeth, Taehyung nervously leaned back, he saw Jimin's eyes wavering and him losing control over himself. Just then Jimin's eyes met Taehyung's.

"YOU TELL ME!!! ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME? DO I SCARE YOU??" Jimin asked while breathing heavily, in anger.
"J..J..Jimin ca..calm down..please" Taehyung manages to answer. This makes Jimin lose his temper, he walks forward and grabs Taehyung by his collar, "I ASKED YOU IF YOU ARE SCARED OF ME?? ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION YOU SON OF GOD!!!"

Taehyung, though afraid of Jimin, at that moment doesn't say anything, he is an officer and has much pride in himself. He shuts his eyes tight in preparation.

"YOU ALL ARE THE SAME! FEARLESS! AND EVEN READY TO SACRIFICE FOR OTHERS!! Because of you we have to SUFFER! F*CKING SONS OF ADAM" Jimin shouts as he throws Taehyung away, while still tied to the chair. The chair smashes into the wall and breaks, Taehyung gets his head hit against the wall with immense force and falls down. He struggles to get up, but realises he has been hit too hard. He lifts his hand and touches the back of his head.
"B...b..blood?? I don't have much time left. I have to do something"

Taehyung still struggling to get up says,
"Aren't you too? The son of GOD?Son OF ADAM Jimin??!"

"Yes Jimin is. I AM NOT." a thick and deep voice replies, it echoes inside the empty room.