Tag #50

Whoop! 50 tags! *halfhearted cheering*

Tagged by: autumn_sunfire

I'm going to use a few of my characters, because it seems like more fun and is way more entertaining to read and write. Cudos to autumn for the idea.

*******************************

A'ight, *plucks Obsideon, His Royal Higness and Keeper of the Doves Prince Aevar Kli-Ana, Illeandir Naharia Alfýkin, and Amennahkti from their universes* you four are lovingly selected for a series of questions.

Obsideon: Again?!

Behave, Obsideon, you already got your nice personality taken away for misbehaving. Need I remind you what happens if you cross me again?

Obsideon: *sulks* No

Now, I'd like to first introduce to you all a new character whom none of you will ever meet in your lifetimes; Prince Aevar. Readers, this does not include you.

Aevar: Greetings, companions!

Illeandir: Hello

Amen: Hi!

Obsideon: Can I leave?

No. You may not. First question! What is your favorite band?

Amen: Didn't we already answer this in the last one?

Yes, you did. Please, humor me?

Obsideon: Why? Why should I answer a question that I have already answered? This is ridiculous!

I don't know Obsideon, if you don't want to answer it, please, spare us your foul mood. Dia knows who put you in it.

Obsideon: This has.

Aevar, you have not answered this yet, what is your favorite band?

Aevar: I haven't any idea. There are several that are quite pleasant to listen to, but fewer that I truly enjoy...

Obsideon: Answer the bloody question!

Aevar: Tenth Avenue North will suffice. And what of that large man over there? He is oddly silent.

*flashback* He's not qualified to answer that question... Next question! What is your mental age?

Aevar: Is that how old we feel? Because, if it is, there are days I feel younger than I am and days I feel older than Healer Lael.

Amen: I have no idea.

Obsideon: you are a child.

Amen: *outraged* I AM NOT! You are!

Obsideon: I'm sorry I have issues! I didn't want to be this way. I did not ask to be possessed by a shay-

*claps hand over Obsideon's mouth* That's enough of that, little one, we don't want that out yet. Why don't you take a minute to settle down, hm? Then we can come back and behave like civilized people.

Obsideon: *nodding*

Okay, Illeandir, mental state?

Illeandir: *stares blankly into the distance*

Oh, right... poor thing. Anyway, what is everyone's favorite song? Amen, I am giving you a chance to redeem yourself from your last questionnaire.