Character Q &A

Because I'm bored...

Ai'ght, let's see... who to pick... *selects name out of shiny glass bowl* OBSIDEON!

Obsideon: No

Okay... *burns paper and Obsideon dissolves into flames*

*selects new name*

Aevar! *plucks him out of the castle*

Aevar: But I have...

Shush!

Aevar: *sigh* Very well.

Hmm, let's see who else... Freya!

Freya: *appears in a puff* Why me?

Because I like you and your name was picked.

Freya: Still

Moving on!

Obsideon: Wait! I want in on this.

All right... is this because Aevar is in it?

Obsideon: Maybe...

A'ight, keep the fangirling to a minimum please.

Obsideon: *glares*

Awesome! Let's get started. When did you screw everything up, but no one found out it was you?

Aevar: Hm, well... I was possibly responsible for the partial destruction of the arena stands when I was ten.

Obsideon: How on Alder did you manage that?!

Aevar: I knocked over a support beam before it was completely attached. Unfortunately it caused the whole thing to come crashing down. Naturally, it all landed on me and broke my ankle, leg, and several ribs. No one ever found out I knocked it over though.

Freya: Wow... the worst thing I ever did was cause a fistfight between two guys.

Obsideon: I burnt down a village...

Freya: You what?!

Obsideon: It was an accident! I was trying to catch a guy and I knocked over a lantern.

Freya: Please tell me you caught him.

Obsideon: *casually looks away*

What would you name your boat if you had one?

Freya: Don't Drown Me

Obsideon: Black Night

Aevar: Wait... doesn't your name mean Black Eternity?

Obsideon: That is a very long and strange name for a ship.

Aevar: No, no no no. That's not my imaginary ship's hypothetical name. Your name. It means Black Eternity.

Obsideon: Yes... so what?

Aevar: Nothing... it's just odd is all. I would name my ship Lady Avelyn.

Aevar... is that really a good idea? Y'know what? I don't care. Whatever. What is the worst purchase you ever made?

Freya: I bought a sack of potatoes from the town recluse... Father and I did not have a very good day after eating some.

Obsideon: *snicker*