Tag #54

I just realized I don't have a Tag #51...

Anywho

Tagged by: autumn_sunfire and tarsrife I believe.

Have you ever eaten at a hotel breakfast buffet?

Yes. Not all are equal. Some are horrid. Especially the ones in New York. There's no biscuits and gravy.

What's a story or something that's happened to you, that you've always wanted to tell, but never had the opportunity or someone to listen?

Um... There are a lot of stories I have that I have opportunities to tell, but no one listens or I get interrupted. It's quite frustrating. Which is why I like communicating over social media because then no one can interrupt me. Sure they can ignore me. But they probably still read it. I really can't think of any right now.

What small, random memories are your favorite?

Probably the ones when I either screwed something up so badly I laughed... which happens a lot. Or when I'm out hiking with my dad or just hanging out with him.

What movie made you the saddest?

Oh, gosh... idk. Hacksaw Ridge almost made me cry... oh! Battle of the Five Armies did when Kili died... *sniff* I was in a theater so I was very immersed in the moment. Also Voyage of the Dawn Treader when Edmund, Lucy, and Eustace leave Narnia... also saw it in a theater. That's all I can think of. Movies generally don't make me cry unless there is the perfect mix of emotion, heartbreak, and I'm really invested in the story.

What is your favorite instrument?

French Horn!!!!!!

If you didn't already know, I play Horn. Sadly this could be my last year... but not if I have anything to say about it!

What's one book that made you laugh?

A Cast of Stones by Patrick W. Carr always makes me laugh every time I read it and the sequels.

What about your own writing surprised you the most?

Uh, other than that I can actually write? I think maybe just the depth I can into when I am world building. I don't get to so that anywhere else, school is creatively inhibiting, but when I'm writing and world building I get to let that all out and just have fun.

If you could change one thing in history, what would it be?

I would like to either save the Library of Alexandria or prevent the slave trading that happened in Africa and America.

What book or movie gives you the most nostalgia?

The Princess Bride and How to Train Your Dragon

What is the craziest neighbor you've ever had?

My current neighbors have two pitbull and my other neighbors have a bunch of Dobermans... so, yeah... never had any problems though.

Have you ever eaten out of a food truck?

Yes. Twice. I  New York. Those were the only two decent meals I had there.

Where is your favorite place to go?
Which family member, excluding parents and siblings, do you have the best memories with or of?

What's one of the dumbest things you ever did that resulted in injury or tragedy or near tragedy?

Where to start? I've played mudgames that resulted in a very painful cut on the bottom of my foot. It got so bad I had to take antibiotics for it. I have fallen off the top bunk bed and sliced my knee wide open. I have fallen off a horse and nearly broke my arm. I have nearly broke my ankle several times. I was stepped on by a steer because I was standing too close to it. I lost two toenails and probably broke my index toe, according to my aunt who is a nurse and just recently saw the pictures. In case you haven't realized it; I am a walking disaster. I was listening to some classmates discuss some injuries they had gotten and I laughed at them and said they got nothing in me and I haven't even broken any bones yet.

How many U.S. States have you been to?

I have been to New York, Colorado, South Dakota, Iowa, Minnesota, Wyoming, Nebraska, and Missouri. I think I've been to Oaklahoma, bit I can't remember...

How many other countries have you been to?

None. I have not left the U.S. my whole life.

The Book of Lost Tags: Vol. 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें