Thanks and surprise

To my shock I see Finn, Nate, his parents, Juliet and Rosemary all enter. All I can think is what the hell is going on.

" So I hear you got hurt saving my husband?" Rosemary says and my mouth drops open in shock.

"I got injured on a mission. We all saved them not just me. I won't take all the credit" I say.

"Always modest Love." Finn says with a grin. I just shake my head as Obama takes a seat next to me again.

" So your the woman who Finn talked about for all those years and also the woman who saved my son." Finnegan SR says smirking.

"Talked about me?" I asked confused.

"Yes, he always said he hated losing touch with you. You were an amazing person always lending a hand and being helpful. Being a good friend even when you didn't know that person." Amelia tells me.

"How do you think Finn and I got together? You gave him the courage to put his heart on the line." Juliet says smiling at him.

Nate made his way towards me and grabbed my hand with tears in his eyes.

"I want to thank you for saving me and you did. I came home to my family." Nate said happily with a few shed tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Hey we all came home to our family. Right Dad?" I say looking at Obama.

"Dad?" Juliet, Rosemary and the parents question in shock.

" Yes legally she is my daughter. Even though she was of age when she lost her family, we were the closest thing to family that she had. So we adopted her. Even though she has our last name she doesn't use it in public because she is the presidents daughter after all." He says laughing.

"What happened to your family?" Finns's parents asked curious.

"Your know the Gilmore's and the Hayden's?" I ask them.

"Yes" Finnegan says.

"My mother was Lorelei Gilmore and my father Christopher Hayden. I am the Gilmore and Hayden Heiress." I say. They all gasp completely in shock of what they heard.

" I'm so sorry dear." Amelia says with sorrow.

"It happened a long time ago. There was nothing I could do it was a freak accident." I say before anyone can say anything else the doctor walks in.

"How are you my dear?" He asks me as he looks at my charts and the machines I'm hooked up to.

"I'm feeling a bit better still sore but not as bad as last time." I say in all honesty.

"That's good. We almost lost you there and I would've been heartbroken." He says with a sad smile on his face.

"Wouldn't we all" dad says and they all nod in agreement.

" You can't be deployed for awhile." The doctor tells me.

"That's ok. I'm staying stateside from now on when I get back." I say happily.

"Really?" He says with a smile gracing his lips.

" Yes I'm going to protect the family with Austin and Tristan." I say.

"Mr president you must be happy about that your daughter being close by. Have you told Michelle or the girls yet?" The doctor asks him.

Before he could answer someone comes barreling towards me.

"My daughters coming home for good. I'm so happy the girls will be excited to have their big sister back."Michelle says giddy with joy. We all laugh at her excitement.

"Yes Mom I will be home for good" I say hugging her back. They couldn't be happier that their daughter was going to be stateside again after all this time. She was going to be near her family and protect them. She was happy that she had a family like them. They saved her after she lost it all. With them near they gave her everything she needed and more.