Is she safe?

Rory's POV

I have been in my room for an hour now when the ultrasound technician comes in. She was pushing a machine with her. "My names Elizabeth and I will be showing you your baby. Are you excited?" She asked.

"Very." I say with a smile. I pull my gown up and show my stomach.

She gets the machine set up. "Do you know the sex?" She asked us.

"No we don't she just found out she was pregnant and she just woke up from a coma. I found out two months ago."Colin says as he looks at me smiling.

"If we can see the sex do you want to know what it is?" She asked us curiously.

I look at Colin and he nods. "Yes we would love that." I say with a smile.

She turns on the machine and does her measurements and all of that. She turns the screen towards us "Looks like I have a good view. You ready to know what you'll be having?" She asked with a bright smile.

"Yes." Everyone exclaims and we all laugh.

"Looks like a healthy baby boy. Your due date is February third." She says smiling and prints some pictures out.

Colin pulls me into a hug and I can feel his tears. "We're having a boy baby." He says excitedly.

"That's good a older brother for whenever we have a girl." I say with a laugh.

"Mare I think they might be more scared of you then the older brother or father." Tristan says snickering.

"Do you know when I can get out of here?" I asked Dad.

"Your safe to travel so soon we are headed back." Dad says and I nod.

I asked the Captain to get all of Chris's paperwork of all the years he was in the military. I want to see if they or I missed something.

A few hours later we were headed to the airstrip and headed home. We got on the plane and I rubbed my belly.

Mom bought me some maternity
clothes so I would have something comfortable to wear. As I'm rubbing my belly my son decides to kick me and I smile. "Mare what's with the smile?" Tristan asked curiously.

"Seems like your nephew is making his presence known." I say with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" Nate asked confused.

"Your nephew is kicking me." I say with a smile .

"Baby he's kicking?" Colin asked shocked. I nod my head and grab his hand and place it on my belly.

His face lights up and a smile plays on his lips. "That's so amazing." Colin says awed.

"I'm next." Austin shouts excitedly.

"You all can feel when we're in the air." I say and enjoy this moment with Colin.

"I'm so glad we're going home." I say to Colin and he leans in and kisses me softly.

"As am I my beautiful wife." Colin says happily.

Soon we were in the air and Austin comes up to us rubbing his hands together. "Alright were in the air. Now it's my turn." Austin says giddy with joy.

He kneels before me and he places his hands on my stomach and his eyes became glossy. "I can feel my nephew." Austin says in awe.

One by one they each felt the baby kick and or move.

Soon my Captain asked to speak to me alone. "What's going on in your head? I can see the wheels working." He asked me.

"I'm thinking of the intel and pictures we have." I started but was cut off.

"What about them?" He asked curiously.

"He was in some of the pictures also. Someone has to be helping him." I say.

"I agree with you there. Here." He says and hands me his file, the flash drive I found, and the intel Shane found.

"You look through them. We tried but it's password protected. Maybe you can breakthrough it since you knew him. Tell us if we need to worry." He tells me and gets up.

I sit there and just rub my belly and thinking about all that has happened to me. "Here baby." Colin says handing me some food and a drink.

"Thanks baby." I say and lean in to kiss him.

After I ate I slowly began to pass out.

Colin's POV

I watched my wife as she passed out and I gently picked her up and brought her to the bedroom. I laid down next to her rubbing her bump.

Our son kept moving and all I could do was smile. I looked up at my wife and a lone tear fell down my cheek at the thought that I could've lost her. Hell I could've lost both of them.

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone walked in the room. "Colin we need you out here." Tristan says.

I slowly get out of bed and cover my wife up and I lean down and kiss her forehead.

I follow Tristan out to the others and sat down. "What's going on?" I asked curiously.

"I hope you know this isn't over?" Tristan says.

"What do you mean?" My dad asked.

"Rory brought something to my attention earlier." The Captain says.

"What was that?" Finn asked seriously.

"The pictures we have from the intel. Chris was in some of those photos. Someone has to be working for him or with him." He said.

I couldn't believe what he was saying. "Is my wife in danger?" I asked seriously.

"As of right now we don't know. We won't know for sure until all intel has been looked at." The Captain said.

"Don't worry. She'll be safe. All the men here will be watching out for her and you." Obama says.

"While you were gone did you guys notice anything? Hear anything?" The Captain asked.

"I know he made some calls." Steph says.

"Do you know who he called? What was said?" The Captain asked.

"Only bits and pieces." Steph says.

Then I remember one conversation that he had. "I remember one that he had." I say.

What did Colin hear? Will it add a piece of the puzzle that is Chris AKA Marty? Did he have a accomplish? If so was it his biological mother or someone else?