Visitors

Happy Valentine's Day everyone enjoy and write comments and vote

We talked for a little bit longer and then the next batch of visitors came in. Which were Robert, Logan and Steph.

"Hey girly" Steph says happily as she walks in.

"Hey" Robert says.

"Hey Ace? How are you?" Logan asks concerned.

"Sore but I'll get better it's not that bad." I say nonchalantly.

Logan flips at my statement.

"Not that bad. Not that bad. You almost died damn it. How do you think we would feel?" Logan yells in frustration .

"Your family" Robert says questioningly.

" Then what about Colin for that matter?" Steph says.

"One the only family I have is my unit and the Obamas." I say before I can finish I get interrupted.

"The Gilmore's and the Hayden's, hello that family is the one we are talking about." Robert states angrily.

"Robert I lost them years ago. My new family understands that this is my new dream. I love doing it and besides I'm going to be stateside once we get back and what the hell do you mean? What about Colin?" I ask looking pointedly at Steph. Steph looks over at Logan panicking.

"Ummm ummm umm" She says at a loss of what to say.

"Ok what the hell is going on?" I state angrily.

"Ace, Colin seeing you being wheeled in with blood all over you is nearly killing him." Logan says softly.

"Why is it nearly killing him?" I asked confused.

" Rory, he's liked you since college. Even when you were with Logan but he respected what you wanted even though he fell in love with you." Robert says stating what was obvious to the rest of them.

" He He He loves me?" I say stuttering completly unsure of myself for the first time in ages.

"Yes he does. This is breaking his heart thinking that he could've lost you like this and he didn't even know this was your job" Logan says pacing the room and running a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Why did he never say anything even after Logan and I split for the last time?" I ask them totally bewildered by what they are telling me.

"Because he knew you weren't ready for him and what he wanted with you, then you dissappeared and he became a mess working long hours and getting through. We were all with Finn and his family in London when the news came to us that Nate had been rescued, we all came with them to see that he was alright but when we saw you the way you were.....we all kind of lost it. We missed you Ace, you can't leave us all again" Logan says to me and I just sit there trying to absorb it all.

We talk for a little while about absolutely nothing until I fell back to sleep.

I dreamed of when I was in college. Everything was exactly the same. I'm watching it from the side lines and watch Colin closely and watch all the events unfold around us and I realize that they were right he was in love with me back then.

Then all of a sudden I'm back in that room being tortured and I wake up screaming. When I look around the room and I can see Colin sitting there with his head in his hands. He's been crying.

"Colin?" I ask gently while still panting from the nightmare and he just looks up at me, he looks tired and so sad.

" Rory" He whispers and engulfs me in a hug the best he can while I'm stuck in the bed and I hug him back. He's holding onto me for dear life like I'm going to disappear or something.

"Are you alright? You were having a nightmare." Colin asks me with concern.

"I'm fine it happens sometimes. I'll be ok. What about you?" I ask him worriedly.

" I was so scared that I lost you." He said as his voice cracked with the tears he was holding in.

"Why Colin?" I ask him softly looking him straight in the eyes. I can see he's having a internal struggle with himself as to what to tell me. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. He gently grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Rory I never want to ever lose you. You mean so much to me. I lost you when you graduated. You cut us off and I told myself if I ever saw you again I would." He said but stopped and looked down. I lift his chin up so I can look him in the eyes.

"You would what?" I ask sweetly. He looks into my eyes and I can see fear, pain and love reflected in his eyes.

"That I was in love with you and have been since we were in college. " he finally says. I'm shocked, oh my god they were right.

"When I saw you being wheeled in here on the gurney all bloody, it tore me apart, it broke me I never want to have to see you like that again." He says as the tears start coming down his face and he looks down.

"Colin?" I say softly and wait til he looks up at me.

"Yeah" He says his voice laced with pain.

"I'm going to be coming back stateside for good." I say simply.

"You are?" He asks hopeful.

"Yeah I got a new job at the White House as a secret service agent." I say to him with a smile.

"You'll be safe for the most part?" He asks with a hopeful tone.

"I'll be more safe than before, I'll have my own secret service guys watching me." I say with a smirk.

"What? Why?" Colin asked confused and I realize no one has told him of the other big change in my life.

"I was adopted shortly after I lost my family even though I was of legal age they wanted to." I say smiling.

"Who?" He asks genuinely curious as to who would adopt an adult daughter.

"I'm the presidents daughter." I say with a shy smile.

"You are?" He asks shocked.

"Yeah I am and Colin?" I say to him.

"Yeah." He says still in shock that I am a first daughter.

"I liked you before I went out with Logan but you never showed me any interest." I say sweetly looking down at my hands in shock that I actually admited it to him after all this time. He lifts my chin so he can see my face and I can see he's shocked, he pulls me in and kisses me and it's like rockets and fireworks going off. We pull apart when the need for air becomes to great.

"Ror give us a chance, hell give me a chance after all these years. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks hoping to god that she will say yes.

Well here it is something a bit longer and a bit juicier we hope you like it and please read and review we love to hear from you. Hehehe I just rhymed lol I'm a poet and I didn't even know it lol.