Big news

Rory's POV

It was now October and it was now the  weekend. My appointments went well. The baby is strong and healthy.

My doctor said that my arm and shoulder will hurt for a while. I asked Sarah if she can work with me everyday on it and she was happy to help.

This weekend she wants to surprise Tristan she has big news for him and I couldn't be happier. She wanted to surprise Tristan tonight at dinner.

His favorite dessert was my creme brûlée so I was going to make that. I was going to look through the intel tomorrow.

Today the girls and I had to get the supplies for tonight.

Colin's POV

"How do you like living here?" I asked Josh.

"I like it. Less stressful than Harford." Josh says laughing.

"Honor seems to be more relaxed here." Logan says.

"All the woman seem more relaxed and happier here." Nate says.

"Can you believe you'll have a baby in a few months?" Finn asked me.

"I feel like I'm dreaming sometimes. It's a dream come true." I say happily.

"The parents and grandparents seems happier as well." Mark says.

"I wonder what the girls have planned tonight." Tristan muses out loud.

"Don't know it's a big secret." Austin says laughing.

"I want to do something special for Rory." I tell the guys.

"Like what?" Finn asked curiously.

"I want Rory to do a spa day and have the girls join her. Then take her to a nice dinner." I say.

"That sounds like a great idea. The girls would love that." Ben says smiling.

Rory's POV

We made it back to the house and unpacked everything.

As were unpacking the guys walk in and we start to stuff down our shirts so they can't see. "What's going on here?" Colin asked laughing.

"I don't know what your talking about." Steph says innocently.

"I'm sure. Ror what's in your shirt?" Colin asked amused.

"Oh that. That would be called a baby bump. Don't you remember you gave it to me." I say smiling.

The guys end up laughing cause I said that with a straight face. "Alright. We'll leave you ladies to your own devices." Tristan says laughing and the guys walk out of the room.

"Ror that was to funny. You even kept a straight face." Steph says laughing.

"I wasn't hiding anything. It's just my baby bump." I say innocently and they laughed harder.

"Ok let's make this." Sarah says between laughs.

For dessert it'll be creme brûlée and homemade chocolate chip ice cream Tristan's favorite.

Colin's POV

We walk out of the kitchen still laughing. "Should we be scared?" Austin asked between his laughter.

"I don't know but you saw how fast they were hiding whatever it was." Logan says laughing.

"Did you see Rory's face? How the hell did she act so innocent?" Mark asked laughing as he sat on the couch.

"She blames it on the baby bump." Finn says in between laughs.

"Whatever the girls got going on it has to be good." Nate says smiling.

"I'm glad Juliet has someone she can finally be herself around." Finn says smiling.

"What do you mean?" Ben asked confused.

"We're from Hartford society.  People judge you for everything or use it against you. They only care about image and money." Tristan says.

"See that's why I fell for Rory." I say smiling widely.

"I know why any man would fall for her but tell me why did you?" Shane asked.

"She's not like any woman I've ever met. She's real. She doesn't care if you have money or not. She cares for the person itself. She is amazing. When I first met her with those killer blue eyes and witty comebacks I was gone. Then we all became friends I fell hard for her. I just wanted her to be happy and would've done anything to do so. I stepped aside because she was happy. Then she disappears all I did was work. That faithful day she was rolled by on a gurney I broke down." I say with sadness at the end.

"You broke down?" Tristan asked shocked.

"Yeah. After he saw that he went outside and said take him not her. She doesn't deserve this pain. He prayed that she was alright. At that moment I knew he was going to tell her how he felt." Finn says smiling.

"I've been in love with her for years and still am to this day. I'll always love her." I say passionately.

"As I have been in love with you for years." Rory's says and my head whips to her and I smile. I pulled her into my lap and rubbed her belly.

"What's on the menu tonight?" Ben asked.

"Parmesan pork chops, salad, asparagus, and baked potatoes." She says smiling.

"For dessert?" Logan asked.

"Creme brûlée and homemade chocolate chip  ice cream." She says smirking. I kissed her softly.

"I'm going to take a nap. Deseret is done. I'll be out in a few hours. By the way the girls wants naps to." She says as she heads to the bedroom and I'm right behind her.