Still in danger?

Rory's POV

"Do you guys want to shop elsewhere while we do my clothes?" I asked the guys.

"Sure babe." He says.

"We'll see you soon Mare." Tristan says.

"Have fun guys." Sarah says and we wave the guys off.

We had other agents following and watching out for us so we didn't need to worry about separating from the guys.

We head off to the maternity store all the moms grabs a ton of clothes as did the girls and I laugh. For an hour I tried on clothes.

When done we went to the register to pay and something caught my eye. "Mom stand behind me now." I say and she does as she's told. Everyone else follows her lead and stands behind me.

This guy comes straight at us and I see he has something shiny in his hand. I move forward as I grab his arm and I flip him. I twist his arm behind his back and kneel on it. "Sarah call Tristan now. You call security now." I say pointing to the sales associate.

I knock the knife out of the guys hand and hold him in place.

I took him down before the other agents could get to us.

Before security arrives the guys see me pinning a guy to the ground. "What happened?" Dad asked concerned.

"We were paying and this guy caught my attention. He came straight towards us and I saw something shiny in his hand. I then flipped him and here we are." I say.

"You flipped him?" Logan asked shocked.

"Yeah she did." Nathalie says proudly.

I look over at mom "Mom you ok?" I asked concerned.

"I'm fine thanks to you." She says with relief.

I go in my purse and grab my cuffs. "Kinky." Finn says wiggling his eyes brows at me and I glare at him.

"Not the time Finny." I say seriously.

I cuff the guy and the guys help me up and then pull him up. "Lets take him to security I want to question him." I say seriously as the security guards come.
Dad tells them what we want and they are very accommodating.

We went to the office and it was just me and him. "Who were you after?" I asked with anger.

He remained silent. "You do realize I am the presidents daughter." I say and that shocks him and he immediately spills his guts.

"You were the one I was after." He says quickly.

"Why?" I asked calmly.

"I don't know." He says with a shrug of his shoulders.

"When were you hired?" I asked him.

"Last week." He says.

"Do you have proof?" I asked him.

"In my pocket is an envelope." He says and I go in his pocket and grab the envelope.

I open it and see what's in there. I saw my picture and a letter with instructions. "I'll make sure they know you cooperated." I say and leave the room and head to the others.

"I want to go home now." I say with a few shed tears. We head to the cars and I just look out the window.

Colin's POV

Rory hasn't said a word since she said she wanted to go home. I'm worried about her. I don't know what the guy said hell none of us do.

Soon we arrived home and everyone brought the bags up stairs. We put them in the guest room for now we'll deal with them later.

"Rory what happened?" I asked concerned.

"I'm going to take a nap. Here. This will explain." She said with fear and a few shed tears.

She starts to walk away then stops and turns towards us again. "Oh and before I forget he was contacted last week. After Chris was dead." She adds and leaves the room.

I open what she gave me and I instantly paled. "Colin what is it?" Tristan asked concerned.

"He was was." I start but can't finish as I start to cry in fear for my wife and unborn child.

Tristan grabs the envelope and letter from me.

"There's a picture of Rory in here. Also instructions  on how to........" Tristan stops also and looks at the others.

"What?" Her Mom asked panicking.

"To kill her." He whispers in fear.

"Someone wants her gone." Logan asked shocked.

"She said he was hired a week ago." Austin says.

"It's not Chris." Nate says.

"Give it to me." Her Dad says reading the letter and he pales.

My tears have subsided at this point. "I'm going to lay with my wife we need each other right now." I say.

"Go be with her son." My Dad says softly.

Tristan's POV

"She's still in danger." I say out loud. Voicing all of our worst fear.

"This can't be happening." Mark says with a few tears.

"She needs protection." Amelia says with tears.

"She has us mom." Nate says to assure her.

"That's why we all live nearby." Austin says.

"Also keys to everyone's house." Shane says smirking.

"I'm worried for her." Trevor says choked up.

"I don't want to lose my baby." Her mom says tearfully.

"I won't let anything happen to her." I say adamantly making a promise to protect her.

"Well do all we can to protect her." Her dad says firmly.

"Come on Let's cook dinner for when she wakes up." Sarah says and I can tell she's hurting right now. She goes to the kitchen with Steph.

"This is really affecting them isn't it?" Nate asked concerned.

"Rory's a sister to them. Rory's means everything to Sarah. Both Rory and Sarah lost their families in a freak accident." I say with tears.

"Oh god." Amelia says tearing up.

"If she loses Rory it'll kill her." I say and I put my head in my hands.

My mom comes over to me and rubs my back. "We won't lose her. She's strong. Come on she took a guy down at five months pregnant." My mom says amused and we all laugh.

We head to the kitchen to help Sarah and Steph with dinner.