Home

Rory's POV

The furniture arrived and I had the movers place everything where I wanted it.

Andrew was not here I wanted him to be surprised.

Colin Sarah and Tristan was going to be helping me. After the furniture was in place the guys were doing the kitchen as us girls were doing the bedrooms.

After three hours it was done.

I sat on the couch with my feet up. "Colin call Dad tell him to come over we're all done." I say as I started to doze off.

Colin's POV

After I got off the phone with Dad I went back to the living room. "When did she pass out?" I asked.

"The moment you walked out." Sarah says putting a blanket over her.

"She's tired. She didn't sleep well last night." I say.

Moments later everyone came and we shushed them. "Guys be quiet Rory's sleeping." Tristan scolded them.

"Come on let me show you around so you can see what Rory did." I say and show them around.

"This is absolutely amazing." Amelia coos.

"Very homey." Nathalie says.

"It's just what I wanted." My Dad says smiling widely.

"She has a talent to make a home the way you want by your personality." Sarah says smiling.

"She's definitely doing my house." Juliet enthused.

"Mine to if she would." Rosemary says happily.

"I'm sure she would love to." I say smiling.

"How much sleep did she get last night?" My Dad asked concerned.

"Not much. Her shoulder was bothering her." I say.

"Its an old and new injury bothering her." Austin says.

"You should see the bedrooms." Sarah says gushing.

We walked to the master bedroom and my dad had tears in his eyes. "Dad what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"This is exactly how your mom decorated our bedroom." He says choked up.

I notice that there was a package on the end table. "Dad there's a package on your end stand." I say.

He grabs it and sits on the bed. He opens it up and smiles widely. "Dad what is it?" I asked.

"It's a picture of your mom you and I when we brought you home from the hospital." He says emotionally.

He places it on the end stand and brings out more. "Is that?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. Your mom gave it to me and suddenly I couldn't find it. She had it the whole time." He says.

It was a watch that his wife had engraved. He handed it to me and I looked at it.

"Dad it's engraved." I say shocked.

"What does it say?" He asked curious.

"It says 'From husband To Dad To Grandpa.' Wow." I say shocked. I see my dad pull out a letter. He reads it aloud.

My dreariest Andrew

I wish I could be there to meet Colin's baby. Just know I am looking out for you all. I bet your wondering about your watch. I gave it to you when we married and you became my husband. Then I did it again when Colin was born. Now before I passed I had it put away for Colin's bride to give to you when you became a grandpa. If you don't live close to them make sure you do. I bet you his wife will make you be close (we all laughed) be there for them. Give them the love for me since I can't be there. Be there help them. Show them the love we had. The last item in this box is a photo album. I made it for you. It's all the years we've been together. I love you.

Love always
Marie

We all had tears in our eyes. "Rory certainly knows how to make you feel special." Dad says choked up.

"She is definitely one of a kind." Finnegan says.

"I don't know what I would do without her." I say emotionally.

"You'll never have to find out." Logan says smiling widely.

"Dad she also baked you your favorite cake." I say smirking.

"No!" He exclaims.

"Yes come look." Sarah says and we make it to the kitchen.

I lift the lid off the cake and he smiles widely. "What kind of cake?" Marcus asked.

"Chocolate fudge cake." Dad says in awe.

We finish the tour and make our way back to the living room where Rory was asleep.

I sat next to her and softly shook her. "Baby wake up." I say stroking her cheek. She slowly starts to stir and smiles at me.

Rory's POV

I woke up to Colin smiling down at me. "How long was I out for?" I asked sleepily snuggling into him.

"A few hours." He says smiling at me.

"It's almost two Mare lets go have a late lunch." Tristan says grinning.

"What are you craving?" Dad asked.

"Mexican." I say smiling widely. Colin and Austin help me off the couch.

"Ugh I'm getting big. Officially six months pregnant now." I say with a pout.

"You are not big. Your beautiful." Finnegan says hugging me.

"Your glowing." Austin smiles at me.

We had a great lunch. I helped the others with their houses. Finnegan, Amelia, Marcus, Nathalie, Elias, and Janlan also took a house close by.

They were going to live near by same with Steph's parents. They said after what happened to me their sick of Hartford society and fake people. They wanted to watch their children grow and not be in a place where money was everything.