He's been taken

Tristan's POV

"You can't see me?" She says calmly.

I whisper into Austin's ear to get a trace on her phone. I tell the other guys to fan out her Dad does the same thing.

Obama and I run to his wife. "Michelle get the kids out of here now." He says to her.

"What's going on?" She asked frantic.

"Chris is nearby he called Ror. He can see her." I say panic lacing my voice.

Next thing I know a shot is being fired and I run back to Rory.

As soon as I do I stop dead in my tracks "You have Steph?" She asked shocked.

"Let her go. This isn't about her it's about me." She yells angrily.

Austin is by my side a moment later. "What happened?" Austin asked.

"He has Steph." I say sadly.

Before he can reply another shot is fired and from the corner of my eye I see red.

I look towards where I see red and I'm shocked. "Baby you've been shot." Colin says panicking.

"You'll pay for what you've done." She says determined.

She looks at me "He's  got her." She says with tears.

"Ror you need to go to the hospital now." I order her.

Rory's POV

I make my way to my dad. "Dad Dad he's got Steph." I say frantically.

"Baby girl your shot. We'll get her back don't worry Let's get you to the hospital." He says. I'm escorted to the SUV and we're headed to the hospital so I can get checked out.

I get patched up quickly it was a shot to my arm and we head back to the my house.

We walk in the door and I go into the bedroom to change. "Baby are you ok?" Colin asked concerned.

"It's our wedding day this wasn't supposed to happen." I say crying.

"I know but we're married now that's all that matters. We'll get through the rest together." He says to me lovingly.

"I know baby. We'll get Steph back ok. I promise you that." I say determined.

"I know we will." He says assuring me.

"Be careful Colin. He might come for you next." I say with fear. He nods and we walk to the main room.

"Colin all of you guys are all going to a safe house. I'll call I'm ending this now. All of our parents will be with you. I need you all to be careful ok?" I say to the group.

I kiss Colin goodbye and hug the others goodbye. I turn and take one more look at Colin and blow him a kiss as a lone tear falls down my cheek. He smiles at me and I make my way out the door.

We all jump into the SUVs and head to the White House. "Mare are you ok?" Tristan asked concerned.

"No. I have a bad feeling about this." I say letting my fear be known.

"They'll be safe I'll make sure of it." Dad says seriously. I nod and look out the window.

"I'm sorry about Steph Austin." I say sadly.

"Ror we'll get her back don't worry." He reassures me and squeezes my hand.

We make it to the White House and I walk right into my office and get to work on the intel. I need to find him now before it's to late.

I've been working for an hour and my phone goes off. "Hello?" I say.

"What?" I yell angrily.

"How?" I ask as a few tears escape down my cheeks. 

"Oh god." I exclaim and I hang up the phone and make my way to my dad's office. I walk right in.

"Ror what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"The cars were ambushed." I say with fear.

"Is everyone ok?" Dad asked concerned.

"No Dad. They have Colin.." I say and walk out of the room.

Dad's POV

I have all the guys come to my office immediately. After Rory left I could tell she was heartbroken.

There's a knock on my door "Come in." I say. I see Austin, Tristan, Mark,Shane, Ben, Nate, and Trevor walk in.

"You asked to see us sir?" Trevor asked.

"Yes it seems the cars were ambushed." I says and it shocks them all.

"Is everyone ok?" Nate asked concerned.

"Where's Rory?" Tristan asked concerned for his sister. 

I sigh and I look at them my eyes glossy. "She's distraught right now." I say sadly.

"Why?" Mark asked.

"Colin was taken. " I say with tears.

"What?" They all yell.

"I'm going to see Mare." Tristan says with worry lacing his voice. I look at Tristan and  he nods his head and he runs to Rory's office.

"Rory's working more on the intel and we'll find them." I say determined to get them back.

Tristan's POV

I run as fast as I can to Rory's office and I swing the door open and all I can hear is her sobbing. My heart breaks for her and I make my way to her and pull her into my arms.

"They have him Tris. He's going to kill him. I just know it." She says with fear.

"We'll find them before anything happens." I say to reassure her.

"I have everyone coming here instead of the safe house." She says as her sobs start to subside. She tells me she's going to keep working and I make my way to find the others.

When I find them our families are with them. "How is she?" Austin asked worried for his sister.

"She's heartbroken. If anything happens to him I know what she'll do." I say shaking my head.

"What will she do?" Finn asked curious.

"She'll become a seal again and become that woman who lost her family. Take every mission fight harder and forget about all the pain.." I say.

"She'll run again won't she?" Ben asked worriedly.

"Yeah she will." I say with tears.

My thoughts are all of my sister the pain she is enduring again. We're going to have to make sure she doesn't go back to the way she was.