Shopping

Rory's POV

The next morning I woke up refreshed. The house was debugged and I couldn't be happier.

Today we were going furniture maternity and baby shopping.

I woke up early to make breakfast. Everyone was coming over in a hour for breakfast and then after breakfast we'll look at houses and then start our day.

I put the bacon in the oven and started cutting up the potatoes. When that was done I seasoned it and put it in the oven. Thank god I have at four ovens it definitely comes in handy. I pulled the fruit out and made the fruit salad.

I let Colin sleep in I know he had a rough night he kept waking up to make sure I was ok and that I was still there.

As I was cutting the fruit the doorbell went off and I went to answer it. "Hey guys." I say and give them hugs.

"I made muffins." Sarah says.

"Thanks. Coffee is made in the kitchen." I say. I went back to cutting fruit.

"Where's Colin?" Tristan asked.

"He's still sleeping he had a rough night. He kept waking up to make sure I was there and safe." I say.

"That's sweet." Sarah says.

"Yeah it is. I did have a nightmare though. Thank heavens it didn't wake Colin up." I say and finish what I was doing.

"What was it about?" Tristan asked concerned.

"What happened there. I'm remembering more now." I say.

"What do you remember?" Colin asked walking into the room.

"Chris said a few other things. I'm just now remembering." I say.

Unbeknownst to us the others walked in. I left the door unlocked so they could walk in.

"What did he say?" Austin asked concerned.

"It's still fuzzy but for what I did to them in college. Also his mother will have her way." I say looking away.

"I wonder what it means." Shane amused out loud.

"I don't know." I say and prep the mixture to make pancakes.

I go to the oven and mix the potatoes and check the bacon. "Coffees made if you want some." I say.

"Baby you need to sit let me make that." Colin says taking the mixture from me. He kisses me softly and I sit down.

I begin to rub my back as its hurting. "You ok Mare?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah by backs just hurting." I say and Sarah comes over and starts to rub me.

"Thanks girl." I say appreciatively.

"Hey I get paid to do this for a living. If I can't help my sister I'm useless." She says laughing.

"Your not useless." I say and smile at her.

I get up and head to my office. I go to the safe and open it and I grab the keys out of the safe and lock it back up.

I head back to the kitchen and put the keys down. "How do you know which key goes to which house?" Finn asked shocked.

"These are triples of everything. I know which keys belong to what because the number is at the top. I have keys to their houses like they have a key to mine." I say.

Soon breakfast was done and we all began to eat. After we ate Colin and I showered and got ready everyone else cleaned up.

We quickly finished up and headed out to the others. "Dad where do you want to live?" Colin asked him.

"Next door." He says.

We head out the door and head next door. "One house is a four bedroom and the other side is five bedrooms." I say.

We head to the five bedroom first. "I like this house." Rosemary says and Finn agrees.

We head to the other side it's the four bedroom. "I'll talk this one." Andrew says.

"Ok." I say and get the keys for the two houses.

"Here Rose for the house you liked. These ones are yours Andrew." I say handing them the keys.

We spent a hour and everyone picked their houses. We headed back to my house so I could put the keys back in the safe and we headed out to furniture shop.

"Ror can you help design my house?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah. I see you as leather couches more modern?" I asked.

"Sounds perfect." He says hugging me.

We walk inside the store and walk to the leather couches. "I think these would go best in the house. What do you think Andrew?" I asked him.

"First call me Dad now. Second I love them." He says smiling.

Everyone asked for my opinion and asked me to pick a few pieces out everyone loved what I choose.

We head to the baby store next and I pull Tristan and Austin aside. "Guys I feel like I'm being watched." I say with an uneasy feeling.

"Seriously?" Tristan asked concerned. Everyone came up to us.

"What's the matter princess?" Marcus asked concerned.

"She feels like she's being watched." Austin says.

"I thought it was just me." Sarah says.

"No I feel it." I say looking around.

"Don't worry we got you nothing will happen." Elias assures me.

We head to the baby store and look around. Logan disappeared with a cart somewhere. "Where the hell is Logan going?" Honor asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"What about this?" Mom asked.

"I love it." I say. It was a espresso three in one crib that eventually changes as the baby gets older.

Finn comes bouncing up to us. "Here love." He says handing me a stuffed kangaroo.

"To make sure our baby knows his Aussie uncle?" Colin asked with a smirk.

"Hey I resent that. It's uncles." Nate says. I laugh and hug Nate

"Don't worry Nate I love you to." I say and smile at him.

We looked around and found some more stuff. Mom handed me a breast pump. "What's that?" Finn asked with a eyebrow raised.

"A breast pump." Sarah says.

"What does it do?" Finn asked perplexed and everyone laughs.

"Finn I place them on my breast and it pumps milk out. That way I can save it for later." I say.

"Kinky." Finn says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hey I've read some woman do get off on it." I say and smirk at Finn. His jaw dropped and I walked away laughing.