Fear

Colin's POV.

I was holding the love of my life in my arms. Scared out of my mind as to what could be wrong. I'm pushed out of the way by the doctor. He quickly checks her over.

" Her pulse is weak and her breathing is shallow. Oh god." He exclaims.

We all yell "What?"

"She needs emergency surgery now. Her stomach is filling with blood" He says calmly.

He picks her up and is escorted to a waiting SUV we're hot on his tail. We take off to the hospital when I hear my cell ringing. I look down and it's Finn.

"Mate you make it back?" Finn asks happily.

"Yeah man we did but" I say but am cut off before I can finish.

"Mate what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"It's Rory. Where on our way to the hospital, she needs surgery." I say with tears lacing my voice.

"We're on our way, we'll be there soon" Finn says and hangs up the phone. We arrived at the hospital at this point and were all escorted in.

"I have a Lorelei"Rory"Leigh Gilmore Hayden Obama the third here. She had surgery from a injury in Turkey. We need to get an OR prepped now. She's losing blood." He ordered to the staff. Then they are wheeling her off behind the double doors.

We all sit and wait in the waiting room and I just start to cry. I can't loose her I just got her back. I can't lose her again.

I feel someone rubbing my back and I look up and see it's the presidents wife.

"She'll be alright she's strong. You won't lose her" She tries to assures me.

"Mrs Obama." I start.

"Call me Michelle I have a feeling your going to be around for a long time." She says smiling at me with tears running down her cheek also.

"How did you know?" I ask her curiously.

"I can see it in your eyes. You love her and are afraid to lose her." She says to me. I sit there shocked, wow she was able to read me.

"She's right you know" Tristan says. I look up at him before I can ask.

" She's strong this isn't the worst she's been through" Austin adds.

" I'm scared to know what else she has been through. She should never know pain or heartbreak." I say.

"We all feel the same but she has been through so much and she'll make it." Obama says.

I simply nod my head. It's been a few hours since we got here and I hear Finn.

" Where's love?" Finn asks concerned.

"Still in surgery." I say weakly. As I look around I see Finn, Nate, Robert and Logan are here.

" What happened?" Logan asks frantically.

"I don't know she screamed in pain and went down" I said sadly.

"Doctor said that her stomach was filling with blood." Tristan said sadly. His eyes glistening from unshed tears.

"Oh god" Robert exclaims in horror.

"She was fine in transport right?" Nate asks.

"Yeah she was but anything could have happened. " Michelle says with tears staining her cheeks. I grab her hand and squeeze it. She looks over at me and smiles.

"Family of Lorelei "Rory" Leigh Gilmore Hayden Obama the third?" The doctor asked.

"That's us" Michelle said

" Your daughter had internal bleeding. Her sutures had ruptured. We don't know the exact cause of it but it could have been the cabin pressure when the plane landed. We will never know for sure." The doctor said.

"How is she?" I asked weakly.

"She's stable but still critical and in the ICU. She needs to be watched very closely as she lost a lot of blood. " the doctor said.

"Oh god" I whisper.