If looks could kill

Rory's POV

I open the door and make my way out to the balcony where Logan was. "Logan what the hell was that?" I say seething in anger.

He looks at me with unshed tears in his eyes. "Why him? I never thought you two would ever get married." Logan says his voice cracking.

"Logan he gets me in a way you never could. He supports all that I do. I love him." I say happily a smile gracing my face.

"He doesn't deserve you." He says adamantly.

"What and you do? Logan that was a long time ago. I don't love you I haven't had feelings for you for many many years." I say annoyed.

He looks at me and grabs my hand. " I still love you. I can't live without you. I want you to be mine." He says passionately.

I snatched my hand out of his hand. "Logan Steph doesn't deserve to be treated like this. If you didn't love her why marry her? Logan I'll never be......" I start to say but was cut off by Logan.

He pulled me to him kissing me. Trying to shove his tongue in my mouth and down my throat.

I push him away and slap him. "Don't ever touch me again." I yell angrily and we have a few more words and I'm furious to what he's said and I make my way back inside. I go back to the others.

"I need to go to the gym and workout before I kill him." I say angrily.

"Baby what happened?" Colin asked concerned.

"Steph divorce his ass you don't deserve this shit." I firmly state.

"Love what did he do?" Finn asked very worried.

"He tells that he still loves me and can't live without me. He said Colin doesn't deserve me. He then kisses me and tried to shove his god damn tongue down my throat." I say angrily.

"Oh shit" Austin says with a hint of fear lacing his voice.

"Mare go to the gym now." Tris orders me. I go change and make my way to the gym. I say bye to the others.

Tristan's POV

"Why did you want her to leave?" Juliet asked perplexed.

"The last time a guy pushed himself on her she broke his nose." Austin says seriously.

"Since she knows Logan personally it'll be worse." I said with a smirk and with a sparkle in my eye.

"I'm going to kill him." Colin said angrily.

"I never thought he would do something." Steph says perplexed with tears.

"Steph you deserve better. I told you that." Mark says.

"I know." Steph says looking away from the others.

"Your more compatible with Austin here." Finn says smirking. Steph blushes and looks away.

"Steph you can stay here your not going back with him." Colin says firmly.

"I'm sure Ror will help you with the divorce. She can be your lawyer." I tell her.

"Wait what?" They all shout.

"She's a lawyer?" Nate asked shocked.

"She's a lawyer, writer, a computer tech, a bad ass seal and many other things." Austin says smirking.

"Colin did you know?" Finn asked completely and utterly shocked.

"Yeah I knew. We tell each other everything." Colin says smiling.

"Impressive." Rosemary says.

"Thanks guys." Steph says appreciatively.

"She's a talented woman." I say smiling.

"The best sister I've ever had." Sarah my beautiful wife said. I lean over and give her a soft sweet kiss.

"Why don't you all stay here. Except for Logan."Colin says.

They've been talking for over an hour. Logan was still on the balcony when Rory came home.

Rorys POV

I make my way through the door. "Hey guys." I say. They all say hi. I go and shower and when I'm done I make my way back to the others.

"How are you Steph?" I asked concerned.

"I've been better. I'm sorry he did that to you." Steph says sorry for what happened.

"Steph it's not your fault. It's his. You were always to good for him." I say firmly.

"As were you. I'm glad you found your one and only." Steph says happily.

"Yes I have and so will you. Maybe he's even in this room." I say winking at Steph. She smiles at me and glances at Austin.

"So Ror your a lawyer?" Steph asked with her hands folded in front of her.

"Yes I am and I'll be your lawyer if you'd like." I say smirking at her.

Before she can answer we all hear "what?"