How did you know?

Rory's POV

The guys help me off the couch and I go to the front door. I open the door and there stood Logan.

"What do you mean your life's in danger?" He asked with fear.

"Come in." I say and escort him inside to the others.

We all take seats and before I could talk someone else did. "Listen before you tell me anything I need to get something off my chest." Logan says sincerely.

"What is it?" I asked firmly.

"Steph and Rory I want to apologize for the way I treated you guys. You didn't deserve it. The last time I was here was when Colin was taken with Steph. After I left here I felt so ashamed of my actions. I regret all that I've done. I no longer drink. I quit drinking because I was becoming something I didn't want to be and that was my father. I hope we all can be friends again." Logan says sincerely.

"It all depends on what happens next." Colin says seriously.

"Ok." Logan said.

"Logan how did you know Colin was taken?" I asked him seriously.

"I had a letter placed in my mailbox." He says.

"Do you still have it mate?" Finn asked.

"Yeah here." He says handing me the letter.

"I'm glad Steph and Colin are ok." Logan adds sincerely.

"Mate something bad happened over there." Nate said shedding a few tears.

"What happened?" Logan asked scared of what he might hear.

"Rory almost didn't make it." Colin says choked up with tears.

"What?" Logan yelled in shock.

"The bullets were armor piercing she saved me and Colin." Steph said with tears.

"She almost lost hers and the baby's life." Tristan says sadly with tears welling up in his eyes.

Logan looks at my stomach and smiles. "Congratulations guys. How far along?" Logan asked honestly.

"Five months and it's a boy." Colin says smiling.

As I was rubbing my belly something came to me. "Logan can I ask you something?" I asked cautiously.

"Sure. What do you want to know?" Logan asked curiously.

"You were fine with Colin and I being together. Why all of a sudden did you go off the deep end?" I asked.

"Honestly?" He asked me.

"Yes." We all say.

He sighs and rubs a hand through his hair. "My parents are nothing like yours. They kept at me. Making me think that this wasn't what you really wanted. That we belonged together. I let them get to me. It took my grandfather and Honor to see what I was doing. They saved me." He says with tears.

"I can tell your being honest. We can try and be friends again." Colin says with a smile.

Logan looks at Steph and smirks. "So Steph are you and Austin finally dating?" Logan asked with a smirk.

"What? How?" She asked shocked.

"Steph we never belonged together. I saw how you two were and I knew he was for you." Logan says smiling.

"For awhile now." Steph says smiling snuggling into Austin more.

Logan looks back at Colin and I and smiled. "Can I?" He asked pointing to my stomach.

I look at Colin and he nods. I look at Logan and nod. He puts his hand on my belly and the baby kicked him.

He laughed "That's so amazing. I'm so happy for you guys." Logan says. 

"Thanks Logan. I can see a difference in you. Your different than what you have been." I say smiling.

"Thank you. I changed a lot and wanted my friends that I look at as my family back." He says smiling widely.

"Sarah you got the list?" I asked her and she nodded.

She handed me the list and I smirked at Logan. "I don't think I like that smirk." Logan says laughing.

"I wouldn't either." Tristan says laughing as well.

"Oh hush cookie or no desert." I scold him.

"Yes ma'am." He says.

That's it he's getting it. "Sarah help me up." I asked her and she does.

I make my way to Tristan and smacked him on the back of the head. "What did I say about calling me ma'am?" I scold him with my hands on my hips.

Everyone's laughing at what happened. Tristan gets on his knees and hugs my legs. "Please forgive me Mare. I'm so sorry." He says begging me.

"Now Logan do you want to stay for dinner?" I asked him.

"Sure." He says while still laughing at Tristan and me.

"Ok Logan, Finn, Colin, Austin, Mark, Nate, Trevor, and Shane go get the food." I say and hand Colin the list.
Colin stands up and kisses me goodbye and kisses my stomach saying goodbye.

"I find it funny that Tristan is scared of Rory." Marcus says amused with a smirk.

"She's got him trained. If he does something and Rory hears and doesn't like it he bolts." Sarah says with a laugh.

"What are you talking about? All the men do that with her." Steph added laughing.

"I've seen a difference in both Finn and Nate and I think she has something to do with it." Finnegan says with a smile.

"I agree." Rosemary says with a smile.

I headed towards the kitchen to get the pots pans and supplies that Sarah and I need to make dinner and dessert.

Logan has made amends and saw the error of his ways. I believe he is sorry for all that he has done.