Training

Rory's POV

The event passed by and we all had a great time and I've been working hard to uncover the truth.

Today I'm headed to the base with the guys. Colin and the crew are joining they want to see how I am in action. Yeah they know I'm in the military, but they want to see how tough I am.

"Babe you ready?" I ask Colin.

"Yeah lets go." He says grabbing my hand, we make our way to the base.

I tell Colin I'll meet him after I change. When I come out after I changed everyone is there waiting.

"Hey Mare." Tris says pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Tris." I say kissing his cheek.

"You ready for this? Then after we'll go to the shooting range." Austin says.

"Yup let's go." I say and make our way to the training field.

Colin's POV

The guys, ladies and I sit on the benches and they start their training while we chat.

"Wow can you believe she can move like that?" Logan asks in utter shock.

"Yeah she's amazing, I'm even learning how to use a gun." I say.

"Why mate?" Finn asked curiously.

"She wants to make sure I'm safe." I say with a smile gracing my face.

"Your really in love aren't you?" Steph asked excitedly.

"Yeah we are, I plan on proposing to her." I say with a huge grin on my face. Logan has a look of hurt on his face.

"That's great mate, you two are meant to be." Finn says happily.

"I've never seen you or her this happy before." Robert says.

"We really are." I say happily.

We look back to the training field and watch them maneuver and be stealthy. It was amazing to watch.

Rory's POV

After we were done we made our way to the shooting range.

"Hey Mare I bet I can beat you." Tris says taunting me.

"Oh Tris your on." I say with a grin.

"Don't come crying to me when she kicks your ass." Sarah teases Tristan and we all laugh.

"Way to support your husband." Tristan teases Sarah back.

We both grab our guns and get on the ground.

"What's going on?" Logan asked.

"Rory and Tris are the best sharp shooters." Austin says.

"She's an amazing shot. I know she'll kick Tristan's ass." Mark says laughing.

"Austin get your ass over here and be the judge." I yell at him.

They both get in positions laying on the ground. Everyone was completely amazed at the skills she had. They couldn't believe that this was the same girl they knew back at Yale. After it was over it was time to call a winner.

"So man who won?" Tris asked with a smirk thinking that he had won.

"The lovely Rory did." Austin said with a smirk gracing his face. We all laugh.

"Your amazing babe." Colin says pulling me in for a kiss.

"Thanks baby." I say.

"Let's shower and head out to a late lunch." I say.

We all shower and get ready to go, within thirty minutes we were all done.

"Ready?" Austin said.

"Yeah." we all say. Before we leave I hear someone call my name and I turn around and scream.

"Oh my god Shane." I say jumping on him and he twirls me around.

"How's my girl?" He says smiling at me.

"I'm great where have you been?" I ask him curiously.

"I've been deployed for the last year, the captain told me what happened. How are you doing with it?" Shane asked concerned.

"I'm good, very happy." I say. He puts me down and I pull him towards the others.

"Guys this is Shane he trained me. These guys you already know Tristan, Austin, Ben, Sarah and Mark. The ones you don't know is Logan, Steph, Rosemary, Juliet, Finn, Nate, Robert and my boyfriend Colin." I say pointing each person out.

"Nice to meet you all." He says to them.

"We're going to lunch, do you want to join?" I ask him.

"I'd love to we can catch up." Shane says.

Austin, Mark, Ben and Tris give Shane a man hug and a pat on the back. On the drive I tell Shane everything that has happened.

"I knew Chris was bad. I want in when you take his ass down." He says firmly. He's pissed at what was done to her.

"Of course." I say.

What they don't know but they will know soon enough at one point that someone close to them will be hurt. Someone's life or lives were in danger. They will need to uncover the truth before its to late.