Its Bugged

Rory's POV

I woke up an hour later from my nap and walked to the kitchen. I checked on the food when Logan walked in. "Do you have enough for three more people?" Logan asked curiously.

"Yes I do. Why?" I asked curious with a eyebrow raised.

"They were close by so when I called they dropped everything and will be here within the hour." Logan says.

"Ok. Can you tell Colin I'm going to work in the office. The food still needs an hour." I say. I was making a few hams. I had a lot of people to feed and it still needed more time.

I make my way to my office and grab the intel and I put one flash drive in. It took a little time but I was able to bypass the security.

"What the fuck?" I exclaim. I go to the other room and grab my phone.

Everyone is looking at me funny. "Get your ass over here now. My house is bugged." I say and walk back to my office.

Unbeknownst to me everyone followed.

My phone rang and I picked it up. "Send the whole team out now." I say and hang up.

"Angel what's going on?" Mark asked concerned.

"The house is bugged." I say.

"What do you mean bugged?" Marcus asked concerned.

"Someone's watching me and was taking pictures. That's how Chris knew where Colin and I was going to on our honeymoon." I say.

"Show us Mare." Tristan says. I turn the computer screen so they can see.

"The only thing that wasn't bugged was the bedrooms and bathrooms. I'm still having it checked just in case." I say.

"This is unreal." Logan says shocked.

"You know I think it might be a woman who planted it." I amused out loud.

"Why do you think that?" Dad asked curiously.

"No woman would cross those boundaries of privacy a man like Chris would have no issue doing it". I say.

"That's true." Austin says.

"It couldn't be his biological mother. She would be to old for this kind of technology." Nate says.

"This means I have two woman coming after me." I say with fear. 

"We won't let anything happen to you baby." Colin says to assure me.

All I could do was nod. Everyone looks at the pictures and when done the woman head to the kitchen to finish dinner prep.

"Tomorrow we'll all go shopping and have fun" Sarah says smiling at me and I smile.

"I have a bad feeling." I say with fear.

"What do you mean?" Steph asked worried.

"I have a feeling that I'm still in danger. I don't think Chris's biological mother wants me taken out." I say.

Unbeknownst to us the others walked into the room.

"Why do you say that?" Shane asked concerned.

"If his biological mother believes I belong to someone else she'll try and get me with that person. I think it's him and his girlfriend, wife whatever she is to him is the one that wants me gone." I say.

"That could explain the phone conversation that Colin overheard." Tristan said.

"This is what were going to do. Since it's only Tuesday this weekend I'll look at the intel. Now tomorrow we're going shopping. What we'll also do is who doesn't have a house before we go shopping you can pick a house I own this whole block. I have the keys in my safe." I say.

"We'll pick houses in the morning and also buy stuff for the house." Nate says.

"I have the biggest house on the block it's eight bedrooms. The other houses are six and below." I say.

"Don't forget all have security to." Steph says.

"Juliet don't know if Finn told you but he wants to live here also." Nate says.

"He told me I'm happy about it." Juliet says smiling.

"Rory who designed your house?" Rosemary asked.

"I did. I also did Sarah Steph and all the guys houses also." I say as I was about to get stuff out of the ovens.

"Baby let me get that." Colin says.

"Tristan can you help set the table?" I ask getting the silverware out.

"Yes m.... Mare." He says correcting himself.

"That's what I thought." I say glaring at him. I knew he was about to call me ma'am.

As Tristan was getting the dishes down the doorbell rang. Sarah went to get it.

"Where's my favorite girl?" He says walking into the kitchen.

"Matt so good to see you." I say giving him a hug.

"Whoa when did this happen?" He asked curious.

"Apparently five months ago but I only recently found out." I say.

"How is that possible?" He asked shocked.

"Dude she just woke up from a coma not to long ago." Austin says.

"Why wasn't I told?" He asked upset that he wasn't notified.

"Safety reasons." Dad says.

"What's going on?" Matt asked seriously.

We tell him all that has happened and he was furious. "Well start with the bedrooms and bathrooms and work our way out." He says.

"You want to stay for dinner?" Colin asked.

"I'd loved to." He says and kisses me on the cheek and heads out.

I grab some platters and start putting food on it with the help of Sarah. "Colin go get Matt so he can eat while the rest of the team sweeps." I say and he goes off to get Matt.

I grab some wine bottles from the wine fridge and place them on the counter. I grab myself a cup of ice tea and pout a glass.

As we're bringing stuff to the table the doorbell goes off again.