Safe house

We make it to the house in no time. Before we enter I tell Tristan to debrief them. I needed a shower and time to wrap my head around this.

Tristan's POV

We walk in the house and I watch Mare walk up the stairs. I shake my head I know this is hard for her, we gather everyone in the living room.

"Where's Ror?" Colin asks concerned.

"Showering." Austin says and Colin gets up to go to her.

"Mate don't go." Nate says.

"Why?" Colin asks confused.

"She found out some stuff today and she's having a hard time with it right now." Mark says.

"What's going on?" Logan asks.

"Your in danger because of her." I say to them.

"What do you mean?" Steph asks.

"This is what we found out. Her father testified against a terrorist group. Gilmore group insured them, which lead to Rory's family's death. It wasn't an accident. Then the mission she went MIA she killed Chris's father. Chris is now MIA and we have a leak." I say to them.

"As she told me she's a quadruple threat." Austin said.

"What do you mean?" Robert asks with a raised eyebrow.

"She's a navy seal with computer expertise, a Gilmore, Hayden, and the presidents daughter." Austin tells them.

"She wants to distance herself from us all so none of us will get hurt." Mark says.

"Dude the last time she did that she..." Austin starts but I cut him off.

"Don't" I say angrily through clenched teeth.

"She what man just tell us?" Finn yells at us.

Unbeknownst to them Rory walked in.

Rory's POV

"I went MIA and that's how I met Mark and saw Austin and Ben again." I say calmly as I sit next to Colin.

"Ror it's not your fault." Steph says trying to reassure me.

"Don't pull away from us." Robert says softly.

"I know, when we find the leak you all can go back to your normal lives again or if we find out your not in danger." I say.

"So Ror your a computer expert? I don't believe it." Logan says not believing me.

"Shall I prove it?" I ask smirking at him.

"Yeah go for it." They say.

"Ok who will let me hack them?" I ask the group with a eyebrow raised and my arms crossed over my chest.

"You can hack me." Logan says smirking back at me with a smug look on his face.

"Huntz you better watch it, I'm going to deflate that ego of yours." I say laughing. Tris comes back with my computer in hand.

"Here Mare." Tris says handing me my laptop. I log in and start to get to work and within ten minutes I have it all.

"Here you go." I put my computer on the coffee table.

"Holy shit." Robert said shocked.

"Oh god" Logan says groaning with his head in his hands.

"What's the matter Logan? It's a very flattering photo." I say laughing.

Colin, Finn, Rosemary, Juliet, and Steph rush to see what I have found.

"Seriously Logan" Steph says laughing.

"What is it?" Mark asks amused.

"You must have been wasted." Colin laughs hysterically.

"Logan in a Cinderella ball gown, hair, jewellery and all the works." I say laughing.

"Was he a kid?" Nate asked with a grin.

"From the looks of it, I say it was a few years back" Finn says laughing boisterously.

"Ror what happened to your arm?" Rosemary asked concerned. I shrugged.

"Baby are you ok?" Colin asks worriedly as he came to my side.

"Babe I'm fine. Just something that happens from time to time." I say. It wasn't a big deal I've been through worse. Before anyone can say anything else there's a knock on the door. Trevor goes to answer it. Soon walks in Dad.

"Mr president." Everyone says, while my team snickers.

"Please call me Barack or Obama." He tells them as he makes his way over to me.

"How are you princess?" He asks worry laced in his voice as he pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm good." I say.

"You will report to work next week, all of you. As for the rest of you, you will stay here until we find the leak or find out your not in danger." He says firmly.

" We understand" The guys say.

"Can you continue to find the leak? Your one of the best." He says to me. Before I can answer.

"Luv certainly is." Finn says laughing and the others follow.

"What's so funny?" Dad asked perplexed.

"Umm well Logan here thought it was a lie. So he gave her permission to hack his stuff." Tris started.

"Ummm and she found a very funny photo of Logan here." Steph says laughing. Dad turns the screen over and laughs.

"Anyways I'll work on it dad. I'll find him and I'll take him down. Maybe if we get him then we can get Chris." I say smiling at him. He gives me a hug and kisses my cheek and tells us goodbye.