Transport

I look at Colin and smile

" Yes" I say and he kisses me like there's no tomorrow. We're interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"Oh sorry Dad " I say.

"That's going to take some getting used to" Colin says shocked.

"Dad I want to introduce you to my boyfriend Colin McCea. Colin my dad Barak Obama." I say smiling widely.

"Nice to meet you." He says to Colin. He comes and sits next to me.

"Sweetheart your being transported back to DC. That way your closer to home. I already set up for your stuff to be picked up and moved to the storage unit and the White House along with Tristan's and Austin's." He says.

"Ok Dad. When will we be going?" I ask him hoping I still have some time with Colin.

"Within the hour. We're going on Air Force one. Your new guards are already debriefed and you will be on the plane." He says smiling at me.

"How's Tristan he wasn't hurt too bad was he?" I asked scared for my best friend.

"No he's good. He wouldn't get looked at until you were out of surgery. I'll send him in." He says and leaves to go get Tristan.

Colin and I talk for a while and I asked him a question that was worrying me.

"Colin how will we work? We don't live in the same city or state how are we going to be able to see each other and date? I question him.

"Baby now that I've got you I'm not letting you go. I'll move to DC to be with you and open my own firm under the family name, dad will be so proud I'm stepping out and doing something." He says sweetly.

"Really?" I ask hopeful.

"Yes I'm not letting you go ever again." He says to me lovingly. I wince a little and Colin notices.

"You ok?" Colin ask me concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. I think it's just an old injury hurting me." I say offhandedly. Moments later Tristan comes walking in.

"Mare, my love, my sister." He says smiling happily as he walks over to me.

"So I hear even though I'm a secret service agent, you and Austin will be watching over me?" I asked him in all seriousness.

"Of course we are. We couldn't let you start a new adventure without us. How are you doing?" He asked concerned.

"I'm good a bit sore and I think my old injury is acting up." I say. He nods in understanding he knew what I went through four years ago.

That was when I got my own unit after what I did. I had physical therapy for a few months but after that I was back better than ever. Yeah it hurt once in a blue moon but rarely ever.

" Tris this is Colin, my boyfriend." I say.

"That was fast. I saw his look when I came down and saw that he loved you. I was wondering if he was going to tell you." He says smirking at me. I just shake my head.

"Have you called Sarah and told her about DC?" I asked him curiously.

" Yes I told her she's pissed and happy at the same time." He says laughing. I look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Why?" I asked curiously and he shakes his head and sighs.

"Her best friend was injured so she's pissed for that but happy you saved my hide once again and we'll all be stateside." He said giving me his signature smirk.

" Sarah will always be the same" I say laughing. Before we can continue the doctor walks in.

" Alright get ready for transport. I'll be travelling with you to make sure nothing happens." He says and I nod as they set me up to get to Air Force one.

Colin, Tristan, mom(Michelle) and dad (Barak) never leave my side. They get me settled on the plane and I fall asleep quickly.

I wake an hour before we land. Tristan gets up and walks towards me and ask Colin if he can speak to me alone.

"Mare how you really feel about leaving the unit?" Tristan asks. I knew he was going to ask me eventually.

"It's hard Tris. It's my life and I love it. I feel like I'm in two places one here and one with my unit. I've already lost one family, I can't lose another. Yeah it'll be hard but it's the right choice for me for all of us." I say honestly to him.

"I know Mare it'll take some time getting used to it." He says to me.

Colin joins us shortly after and soon enough we are landing. Colin, Tristan and I are the last to exit.

As we're walking off the steps I suddenly curl over in pain and scream in agony. Colin catches me before I fall. I hear mom and dad frantic and see all their worried faces.

"Baby what's wrong?" Colin asks concerned.

"So much pain" I say before I pass out in his arms.