Dinner pains

Rory's POV

I woke up a few hours later and text the girls so we can make dinner. They all know what's going on. The guys don't.

I look up at Colin and kiss his softly he pulls me in tighter and starts to stir. "Hey baby." He says sleepily.

"Hi. I need to get up so we can cook dinner. This baby is taking all of my energy." I say with a pout and he pulls me close and kisses me passionately.

My hands roam at his chest and he moans. He pulls my shirt off and starts kissing my neck.

He rolls me over onto my back and leans over me and moves down to my breast. He gently sucks on it as his hand moves down to my thighs.

He inserts a finger and I gasp. I throw my head back and moan. He kisses his way back up and kisses me passionately.

He sits up and removes my shorts and his boxers and thrusted into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted my ass up and thrusted in and out.

"Colin." I moaned as I climaxed.

He rolls us over so I am on top. I place my hands on his chest as he places his hands on my hips.

I start slowly than I move faster and at a fast speed I was in total bliss riding my husband. We both climaxed moaning each other's names.

"Ror."

"Colin."

I rolled off of him and he pulled me close. He places his hand on my belly and smiles widely.

"What's with the smile?" I asked smiling.

"I'm blissfully happy. I have the love of my life in my arms and in a few months we'll be welcoming our son." He says smiling.

"What do you want to name him?" I asked him curiously.

"Tristan Andrew Christopher William are good names." He say.

"How about William Andrew?" I asked him.

"I love it. Come on the others are probably down stairs." Colin says.

We get dressed I'm wearing shorts and a tank top. Hot flashes are killer right now and I'm on fire.

We make our way downstairs and the others look at me. "What's with the outfit?" Nate asked.

"Your nephew is giving me hot flashes and its killer. I might just stick myself in the freezer I'm so hot." I say pouting.

"I'll hook the fan up for you in the kitchen ok?" Colin says.

"Thanks babe." I say smiling at him.

I head to the kitchen with the others and start prepping the food. "Hello ladies." I say.

"No fair I want to wear something like that." Rosemary says pouting.

"Who says you can't?" I asked her.

"No one." She says.

"If you want I have clothes like this that will fit you." I say.

"Yes please." Rosemary says.

We all head to my room and I grab them all shorts and tanks just like me. We all head down and the guys are doing wolf whistles.

"Sexy." Finn says wiggling his eye brows.

"Trying to tempt us?" Austin asked amused.

We walk to the kitchen with a extra sway in our hips and we hear the men groan we turn and wink at them.

Next thing I know I feel arms wrap around me and twirl me around. "You do look really sexy." He says huskily.

"If she wasn't pregnant she would be now." Finn says laughing.

I kiss Colin and turn on the music as we start to cook the guys look on in amusement. The girls start dancing with each other after we put the stuff in the oven.

Soon the guys jump in and pulls us close. "Hi baby." Colin says and kisses me softly.

"Hi." I say with a grin.

He twirls me around and I end up in Tristan's arms. "Difficult to dance with a bump?" I asked him.

"It's ok. My sisters having a baby and I couldn't be happier." Tristan says grinning widely.

Soon Austin grabs me and I smile. "When are you doing it?" I asked point blank.

"Doing what?" He asked innocently.

"Don't play dumb. You know exactly what I'm talking about." I say as he twirls me and brings me close.

"How did you know?" He asked curious.

"I can see it in your eyes. Both actually. I knew you were perfect for each other." I say smiling widely.

"Next week." He says and I smile and take a seat as the song ends.

"I'm out." I say laughing.

"Baby wearing you out?" Colin asked rubbing my belly.

"Yeah he is." I say smiling at him as I place my hand over his and he starts moving around and suddenly I get a sharp pain.

I sit up immediately and grabbed my stomach. "Baby you ok?" Colin asked concerned.

I couldn't say anything as another pain hit "Mare?" Tristan asked concerned.

Suddenly the pain vanished and I was fine. "Yeah sorry I got a pain and it went away." I say.

The timer dinged and we took the food out of the oven and put it on platters. We put everything on the table and grabbed our drinks.

"Ror let us know if you feel anymore pain." Sarah says concerned.

"I will. Don't worry." I say and she smiles at me.

We sat and enjoyed our dinner and now it was time for dessert. The girls and I served dessert and we kept watching Tristan.

The guys looked at us funny and we all mouthed you'll see. Tristan was to occupied with his dessert.

Then the moment came. "Why is there a baby in my dessert?" Tristan asked confused the guys looked at us and we smiled.

"Tristan it's a hint." I say smirking at him.

His head whips to Sarah.

"Are you pregnant?" Tristan asked hopeful.