What needs to be done

Rory's POV

It's been over a week since they were taken. I've been working night and day and barely sleeping. Trying to locate where Chris might have taken Colin and Steph.

It's almost lunch and I finally found what I'm looking for. I'm shocked and I close my eyes and the flashbacks come back to me. I opened my eyes immediately and went to where we were all meeting for lunch.

I walk in and everyone looks at me and they know that I have found something. "What did you find?" Tristan asked seriously.

I look at him my eyes glossy. "I found them." I said my voice thick with pain.

"Where?" Ben asked.

"Back to where it all began." I say looking down.

"No" Mark said angrily.

"I think it's time guys." I say looking at them.

"Time for what?" Finn asked worried.

"To talk about the time she went MIA." Tristan says with a hint of sadness.

"The full story." Austin adds.

"You said we shouldn't know." Dad said.

"We did but since were going back there your going have to know what happened."I say.

We have everyone sit down and we eat lunch. "I just lost all of my family. I took all missions that came my way even volunteered for them. Just so that I can push the pain away. One of the missions the one I was taken. I saved others and sacrificed myself for the good of the team. I was taken and I was in a room with Mark, Austin, Trevor, Ben and a few other men. I met Austin and Ben several times on different missions. I was beaten more then the men because I was a woman. I held my own. One night the guys were starting to lose hope so I was going to give them hope. I told them that when the time comes to run. They came for me and tied me up. I was hanging by my wrist and they were going to take my clothes off. This was my chance I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his neck and he was out cold. I was able to get my hands down and eventually untied myself. I had three more men come at me I was stabbed a few times. I was able to take them down. I was severally hurt and I made my way to free the men." I say with tears.

"Oh my god." Mom says horrified at what was done to her daughter.

"That's not the end. There's more." Ben says with unshed tears.

"She came back and got us and she untied us. The other men ran they didn't care that they left us behind. It was Austin, Ben, Trevor, Rory, and myself and her and Austin helped us out. Ben, Trevor, and I were severely hurt even though Rory was bleeding and badly hurt she still helped us. Soon we were being attacked again and Austin and Rory fought them off. A man was coming at me and Rory took three bullets for me and she killed him. I was weak and hurt but we somehow we were able to get to safety." Mark says with tears.

"Rory was in and out of it. She lost so much blood. She kept coding even after surgery. We stayed by her side at the hospital and we wouldn't leave her side. What you need to understand is where we're going is where Rory technically died." Austin says his voice cracking.

"You really did save my son." Mark's mom says in awe with tears.

"She did mom even if it cost her, her own life." Mark says smiling at me with glossy eyes.

"I want to make myself clear. I'm going to take Chris out. No matter what happens there just get Colin and Steph out of there. When everyone is down we'll look for more intel. We'll see if it stops at him or not." I say adamantly.

"You can take him out. Only you." The Captain says.

"What was spoken in this room will not be repeated understood?" He says and everyone at the table nods and we finish our lunches.

When that's done I talk to The Captain and head to my office. We both take seats in my office. "I am having the area surveillanced that way we won't be blind going into it. We'll leave the day after tomorrow early morning. Tomorrow we'll talk about strategy and sleep and leave the next day."I say listing off all the things that are being done and what will be done.

"Sounds like a good plan see you tomorrow." He says and shakes my hand and leaves my office.

I look out my window and I hear my door open. Unbeknownst to me everyone was there I thought it was just the team. "We leave the day after tomorrow early morning." I say and turn around. The men nod at me.

"Andrew Tristan I need you to do something for me." I say sadly.

"What is it?" They ask in unison.

"Andrew if I die my men will give you a letter from me to give to Colin. Also a letter I was supposed to give Colin on our honeymoon from his mother." I say.

"I'll do as you say. Just come home safe." He says through tears.

"Tristan if I get hurt saving Colin or Steph give them the letters ok?" I say to him.

"I will Mare and we'll make sure they know." He says with tears.

That night I went home to my empty house. I needed to be here just in case I don't make it. My hearts aches for the love of my life.

I hear my door open. "You ok Mare?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah I just had to be here just in case I don't make it. Please let him know that I love him with all my heart. You know me better than the others. Take care of him when I'm gone. You have my other letters right?" I asked him.

"Yeah I do Mare." He says his voice cracking.

"My will is done along with everything else."I say with tears.

"I'm going to use the restroom. I'll be back." He says.

He heads towards the bathroom and there's a knock on my door. I open it and am shocked to see who is there.