Girls day

After Logan left we only heard from him a few times. Steph moved out of her place with Logan to another house I had nearby.

She filed for divorce and couldn't take Logan walking all over her anymore. She doesn't know what got into him.

She knew that he would always love Rory but the way he talked about her hell about all of us. Seems like he was more like Mitchum than she had originally thought.

Today Steph, Sarah, and I were going to finish up the wedding  items and to shop. The wedding is in two weeks and I couldn't wait.

"You ready to go to Victoria's Secret now?" Steph asked excitedly.

"Yeah lets go." I say. "How are you feeling Steph?" Sarah asked concerned for her new friend.

"Yeah I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I always had a feeling he never truly loved me." Steph says.

"You don't and didn't deserve that. You deserve someone who really cares about you." Sarah says with passion.

"I know and I will soon." She says with a twinkle in her eyes.

"What's with the twinkle?" I ask her suggestively throwing a wink her way.

"Austin has been checking on me and he took me out to dinner one night." She says with a smile.

"Oh really. I knew you two would hit it off." I say laughing.

"What how'd you know?" She asked me curiously.

"Easy I've known you since Yale.  You and Logan never seemed to really click. I was actually surprised that you two actually married." I say to her.

"It was actually my parents who forced it. After a while I really thought it was love. Boy was I wrong. Mark even said we didn't belong together. My parents even apologized to me for forcing me. They also want to apologize to you and also to thank you." She says.

"Why do they want to apologize and to thank me?" I asked confusion written all over my face.

"Well apologize for the way Logan acted. To thank you for representing me, sticking up for me, and for saving Mark's life." She says smiling widely.

"They don't need to apologize for what Logan did. They did nothing wrong. Why don't you have your parents come out for a few weeks. That way we can all go out to dinner and they can come to the wedding ." I say.

"I wanted to invite them but it's your house." Steph says shyly.

"Actually it's both of ours. I added you to the deed. The title is under Stephanie Leigh. This is your home not only that it's also a safe house." I say to her.

"You really want to keep us safe don't you?" She asked me with tears in her eyes. I hug her and pull back

"Steph your all family I want you all safe." I say tearing up.

"I'm glad your back in our lives. We're all happy. We all felt that a piece of us was missing. That piece was you Sarah and your merry men." Steph says laughing.

"We've been through a lot and I know it won't be over for awhile." I say and sigh.

"Ror can you teach me to shoot a gun like you taught Colin and maybe some self defense?" Steph asked me curiously and cautiously.

I stare at her wide eyed " Are you sure?" I ask her cautiously.

"Yeah the others know how and I want to learn as well." She says firmly.

"Sure we can go tomorrow. We were going anyways for training so we all can go." I say.

We make our way into Victoria's Secret. We spent two hours there buying many items for all three of us.

We were teasing her saying is Austin going to see that. Every time she would blush and smirk at me. I just laughed.

Oh boy Austin is going to be in trouble when he sees what she bought whenever she showed him. I can just picture his face now. I couldn't wait for them to get together. She deserved someone that treated her right.

I knew that if she gave Austin the chance she would fall and fall hard for him. They were so much alike and when we hung out they would banter like no tomorrow.

Everyone agreed with me that they were a perfect match. We were all making bets when they would be official.