Can I?

Rory's POV

I just walked away from a shocked Finn. Juliet and I were still laughing. "Did you really read that?" Juliet asked.

"No but I thought I'd shock him." I say laughing.

"You certainly did." Amelia said laughing when she made her way towards us.

Colin comes over and wraps his arm around me. "Now that was funny." Colin says laughing.

"I'm buying this for you." Juliet says holding up a hand and foot mold kit for the baby.

"I'm getting this." Sarah says holding a baby book.

"I'm getting this." Steph says. It was a three piece set It was a first piggy bank tooth and hair cut.

We continue to shop and it was a hour later. "Where's Logan?" I asked as we made it to the cashier.

"There he is." Tristan says pointing to Logan.

We pay for our items and walk up to Logan. "What did you buy?" I asked shocked.

"I'll show you when we get to the house." He says smirking. He had over twenty bags of stuff.

"Here babe take this stuff out with the guys we'll meet you at the food court." I say handing Colin the keys.

Colin's POV

The guys and I help Logan with all the bags along with the stuff we purchased. "What the hell did you buy?" I asked shocked.

"A little bit of everything. I'm spoiling my first nephew." He says smirking.

"Good god." Tristan says laughing.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked hesitantly.

"Sure what is it?" I asked.

"Would you be ok if I moved here also?" He asked nervously.

"I have no problems. What about you guys?" I asked the others.

They all looked at each other. "I have no problem. Your not like you were before. I can see that you have changed." Tristan says sincerely.

"Same here." Mark said.

We put the stuff all in the trunks of the SVUs and headed back inside. We made it to the food court and see they took a bunch of tables. I sat down next to Rory and kissed her cheek.

Rory's POV

"Hey babe." I say and kiss him softly.

He places his hand on my belly and rubs it. "Our sons kicking up a storm." He says smiling widely.

"I know he keeps kicking my bladder." I say placing my hand on his.

"Can I feel?" Juliet asked.

"Go for it most of them have." I say with a small giggle.

She comes and places her hands on my belly and smiles. "I can't wait to be a aunty." She says.

"Hey Juliet?" I asked.

"Yeah." She says smiling up at me.

"If finn gives you problems let me know." I say seriously and smirk at Finn.

Finn eyes bulged wide "I'll be a good boy I swear." He says with some fear lacing his voice and we laughed.

"Scared of me Finny?" I asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Hell yes. Half the men at this table are afraid of you." Finn says and we all laugh.

"It's true. I'm not even married and I'm scared of her. I'm more afraid of her than my parents." Mark says seriously.

"Tristan how did you and Sarah get together?" Finnegan asked curiously.

"We were friends first. I started liking her but was scared. I went to Rory for advice and she slapped me on the back of the head and said 'Get your head out of your ass Bible Boy. If you like her tell her. Don't mess with her if you do I swear you'll regret it' after that I told her how I felt. Ever since we've been together." Tristan says and kisses Sarah.

"If any of the guys get out of line we tell Rory." Sarah says laughing.

"You want to know the worst part?" Tristan asked seriously.

"What?" Elias asked amused.

"I'm more scared of Rory than my dad." Tristan says seriously and we all laugh.

"That's my girl install fear in him." Marcus says proudly.

"That's why were all so close. That's another reason why they are well were the best unit." Sarah says.

"How so?" Amelia asked curious.

"We look at each other as family. Out of all the units we've never lost a hostage or a member. I make sure we all get home. Yes we might get injured but we come home. They are my brothers and they are my sisters. I take care of my family as they take care of me." I say smiling.

"Can I ask you something?" Andrew asked cautiously.

"Sure Dad." I say.

"You told us what happened when you went MIA. Did you have flashbacks?" He asked concerned.

"Honestly yes I did. I blocked it out I had to save them. That place is where I technically died twice." I say as a tear runs down my cheek.

"Wait what?" Colin asked shocked.

"When she went MIA she died for ten minutes saving me." Mark said sadly.

"When we went to save Steph and Colin. You know how you went out of the room?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah." He asked perplexed.

"We lost her pulse we had to revive her. So technically twice she lost her life there." Austin says with a few tears.

"Let's not think about that please." I say.

After we eat we head to get some maternity clothes.