How dare you

Please review I would like to hear what you think. Enjoy

Tristan's POV

"Man what's going on?" Austin says cautiously and I hand him the letters.

As I have Chris pinned to the wall the others are shocked at what I'm doing while Austin looks at what I handed him.

"You bastard" Austin yells and hands the letters to Ben.

Ben looks down at the envelopes and he hits Chris square in the jaw.

"Asshole." Ben says furious.

"Ok, what the hell is going on?" Obama says angrily. Ben hands him the letters.

"Do you really think this is appropriate?" Obama asks Chris.

"Mr president what are you doing here?" Chris asks confused.

"I'm here for my daughter." He says looking in disgust at Chris.

"What did he do?" Mark asked curious.

"You know the letters we write just in case?" I say fuming with anger.

"Yeah" Mark says cautiously.

"Well this bastard thought it was a good idea to bring them now." I spat angrily in Chris's direction.

"What?" Nate and Mark yelled anger lacing their voices. They had murderous expressions on their faces.

"Ok what letters?" Michelle asks confused.

"In case we die, we write letters to our loved ones. So they have something when we're gone." Austin says.

"How dare you." Michelle says with venom laced in her voice.

"You have a screw loose." Logan says pissed off. I look over at Colin and he's deathly quiet.

"Mate?" Finn asks concerned for him.

I look at Colin and he heads towards us. He punched  Chris hard and he's out cold.

"Damn that was some punch." I say laughing.

"He has no right to say that the love of my life is going to die." He spits angrily. His fist still balled up and his knuckles turning white.

"Son, calm down. She'll be fine. She'll make it through." Andrew says trying to calm his son down. Colin calms down and slowly sits down still glaring at Chris.

"Told you Logan." Finn says laughing boisterously.

"Told him what?" Robert asks curious.

"Colin seems calm and collected but if you piss him off to a point where he hits you your going to go down. Knocked out cold." Finn says laughing whole heartedly and we all laugh with him.

"Austin take the letters and put them away, we won't need them." I say ordering him. He nods at me and hides them in his bag.

Twenty minutes later our Captain comes in.

"Captain Evans what are you doing here?" Austin asks surprised.

"I'm here to speak to Rory about a certain matter." Captain Evans says seriously.

"What matter?" I ask concerned.

"I'm sorry I can not divulge that at this time." Captain Evans tells us. We tell him she's still in surgery and that we're waiting. He nods at the president and they go off to talk.

"I wonder what's going on?" I asks the guys.

"I don't know but seems like something is going on." Nate says seriously. We all nod in agreement and Obama comes back and he certainly does not look happy.

Within minutes the doctor and surgeon comes to us.

"Hello all, this is Dr. Knight. He was the surgeon on Rory's case." The doctor says.

"I want to tell that she will make a full recovery. I fixed what that hack did to her, she'll be able to live a full life. She'll be in her room within about thirty minutes." Dr. Knight says.

"Thank you doctor we appreciate you for all that you've done for her." Obama says gratefully shaking their hands. He nods and leaves and we all sigh in relief.

Within thirty minutes she's back in her room. We all head in to be with her. Mark sees her and gasped.

"Oh Angel." he said with tears falling down his cheeks.

He was making his way to her and he took a hold her hand. I go over to her and kiss her forehead and whisper in her ear.

"I love you, come back to us baby girl." I say softly squeezing her hand tightly.

I move out of the way so Michelle can be by her daughter. Colin is at the end of her bed and we all sit around her waiting for her to open those big beautiful blues and smile at us.