Telling the others

Rory's POV

We left to meet the others at the house. I told Colin to order food and a lot of it. We needed to talk to everyone and they didn't know how to bring this up. We get home in no time.

Before I can open the door I'm stopped. "Ror are you ok?" Tris asked concerned.

"No I'm not. He  used my families death to sidetrack us. I'm going to get to the bottom of this one way or another." I say angrily yelling.

The door is opened. "Everything ok?" Colin asked concerned. I shake my head no and we all walk inside.

We all sit at the table, food all around us. "What's going on?" Logan asked with a eyebrow raised.

"We found a ton of information today." Austin said still shocked over the information they had found out.

"Like what?" Steph asked concerned.

"First Mare found out that her families death was just an accident. Someone made it look like it. They wanted to distract us." Tris says angrily.

"Why would someone do that mate?" Finn asked perplexed. I stand up and start to pace.

"Do you guys remember Marty?" I asked the group.

"From Yale?" Finn asked inquisitively. I simply nod at him.

"What about him?" Logan asked curious.

"Marty is Chris." I say as calmly as I can.

"What?" Steph screeched in shock.

"Marty was adopted. He's a year older than Honor. His adopted father I did kill him when we were held captive. His adoptive mother died during childbirth. I don't know why he's doing this." I say pissed off. Angry beyond belief.

"Martttyyyy is Chhhhrrrrriiiissss." Rosemary stutters still in shock.

"That is so messed up." Logan said shaking his head.

"Baby are you ok?" Colin asked concerned wrapping his arms around me.

"No I'm not but I will be. I can't believe he used my family to hide the truth. I need to find out what's going on." I say annoyed.

"What will happen next?" Finn asked concerned.

"We have his DNA. We are running it through our system to see if we find a match." Mark said.

We all sit down to eat. We talked for a few more minutes about what I found out and then changed the subject.

"So you guys excited? A month away." Steph says excitedly.

Colin and I look at each other and smile. "We are." We say together in unison.

"I can't wait." Rosemary says with a big grin.

"Mate finally got his girl and soon he'll be hooked to a ball and chain." Finn says happily teasing Colin.

"I'll gladly tie myself to her for the rest of my life." Colin says happily.

Logan stands up abruptly and leaves the table. "What's with him?" I asked perplexed with a eyebrow raised.

"Probably because your getting married soon." Juliet says off handily.

"He still loves you." Steph says looking down.

"Wait what?" Colin says shocked.

"Steph your ok that's he's still in love with Ror?" Mark asked his sister shocked. I was still shocked as hell.

"What can I do? I know he loves me but I'll never measure up to Rory." Steph says sadly her voice laced with unshed tears and her eyes glossy.

I come out of my shock. "Steph you don't deserve that you deserve someone who loves you unconditionally." I say with passion. I feel so bad for Steph that's so messed up.

"Rory's right." Nate says agreeing with me.

"Your a beautiful woman. Any man would be lucky to have you in his life. I know I would." Austin adds smiling and winking at her.

I stand up and shake my head. "I'm going to put Logan in his place. This is fucked up." I say angrily and walk towards the balcony.

"She might hit him." Tris says laughing.

"Never piss her off." Shane says laughing.

I make my way to the balcony to Logan. I can't believe the way Logan is acting right now. He should be lucky to have someone as loving as Steph. She's an amazing, talented, woman. From the looks of it looks like Austin would agree with me. I laugh to myself at that thought.