Shoulder Pain

Rory's POV

Todays the day that the furniture will be arriving.

I woke up early an made homemade bread and muffins. I haven't been sleeping well lately.

I have a appointment with my doctor for my checkup to see how I'm healing. My shoulder has been bothering me.

I start getting the stuff out to bake when Finn walks in. Finn Juliet Logan and them have been staying with us until their houses were ready.

"Love what are you doing up?" He asked concerned.

"I couldn't sleep. My shoulder is hurting me really bad. Since I couldn't sleep I'm making homemade bread and muffins." I say.

"Love sit down. I'll rub it." He says.

He starts rubbing my shoulder gently when Colin walks in. "Shoulder hurting?" Colin asked concerned.

"Yeah I was having a hard time sleeping because of it. I have a baby check up tomorrow and a check up to check me over."  I say.

"What are you making?" Nate asked coming into the room.

Before I could answer Finnegan walked in. "Why is Finn rubbing your shoulder darling girl?" Finnegan asked concerned.

"It's from the injury it's really hurting. I couldn't sleep because of it." I say as a sharp pain makes me wince.

"I'm calling Sarah." Colin says and makes the call.

I stand up and start to make the food. "Nate to answer your question homemade bread and muffins." I say and rub my shoulder.

"She'll be here in a few. She said get in a sports bra." Colin says.

"Ok I'll be right back." I say and changed. I was now wearing shorts and a sports bra.

I mixed the ingredients and put them in the oven. I made blueberry and chocolate chip muffins. I sat down with a bottle of water and rubbed my shoulder when Logan walked in.

"What's going on? Ror you ok?" He asked concerned.

"Shoulder injury." Colin says. Colin wrapped his arms around me and kisses me softly.

A few minutes later Tristan and Sarah came in. "How bad is it?" Sarah asked concerned.

"I barely slept because of it." I say as I wince from the pain.

"If you didn't kill them I would find them and kill them myself." Sarah says angrily. Tristan has a amused look on his face.

"Who?" Finnegan asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Chris and his dad. Both of them dislocated that shoulder. Also Chris stabbed it." I  say.

"You know I think I would like to see you take them out." Tristan says looking at his wife with a smirk.

"You do realize Rory taught me to take you down right?" She asked him with a smirk of her own.

"Mare." Tristan exclaimed.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Nothing." Tristan says shaking his head and we laugh.

"Rory this will help ok. It might hurt at first but I need to work the kinks out of it." Sarah says softly and I nod.

Soon everyone came in and asked what was going on. The guys told them as Sarah worked on my shoulder.

"Shit that hurts." I exclaimed as she worked on my shoulder. She's a psychical therapist and a massage therapist.

"I know Ror but it'll help." She says. I could tell she felt bad for the pain I was going through.

"Colin can you take the stuff out of the oven." I asked breathing in and out.

"Sure baby." He says and kisses my cheek.

"What is that heavenly smell?" Amelia asked hungrily.

"It's homemade brea ahhhhhhhh." I screamed in pain.

"Ror When is your doctors appointment?" Sarah asked concerned.

"Tomorrow." I say.

"Good. This really needs to be looked at. I think it's still it the process of healing. You tore it stretched something I'm not a hundred percent sure." Sarah says in concern.

"I know. This is worse than last time." I say as she started to massage it.

After twenty minutes it started to feel better. "Sarah you got the magic touch." I say happily.

I see Tristan about to say something and I glare at him. "I dare you to say something." I say to Tristan.

"I was just going to say you have the magic touch also." Tristan says smirking and I shake my head.

Sarah finished and I smiled. "How does it feel now?" She asked concerned.

"Better very little pain." I say honestly.

"Good glad to help my sister." She says pulling me into a hug and the baby kicked her.

She placed her hands on my belly and smiled. "He's really active right now." She says smiling.

"Now What is my lovely sister making?" Tristan asked throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"French toast." I say smirking at him.

"God I love your french toast." Austin exclaims hungrily.

We made breakfast together as the guys set the table. I placed the muffins on two different platters and had the guys put them on the table along with the condiments. We finished the French toast and ate breakfast together.

After breakfast was done I headed for the shower and let the hot water work on my muscles when I felt arms wrap around me.

"You ok babe?" He asked concerned.

I turned in his arms and kissed him passionately. "I couldn't be better." I say smiling at him.

After the shower we quickly got dressed and met with the others.

The furniture would arrive soon and I was going to Andrews house to have it placed the way I want. Dad asked me to do it he said he loves my taste. I couldn't wait until he saw the final look.