24: Christmas & Pranks

December 26

Jake's POV: 

On the 22nd Logan came home for Christmas and we just hung out around the house talking, I told Logan about the dance, and the party, and making friends with Chance and Anthony and Kade. Even Logan would make good friends with them I think. 

We had a really nice Christmas, it was simple and just family. I ended up getting my mom a necklace from Target; it was only $20. I got my dad a $25 drill bit set and I got Logan a hoodie that had a bird that reminded me of Maverick on it. I hate that bird. But the hoodie was only $15 on sale, so I bought it. And Logan really liked it.

 Me and Erika are getting together today to exchange gifts and go to Westlake Lights, a park that puts up thousands of Christmas lights and people walk through the one mile scenic path. I spent the most money on Erika's gift, I got her a black handbag. But it was a fake Gucci handbag. It was at the mall and it looked really nice, then it just happened to be a fake Gucci one. It was about $50. Except now I'm broke, ha, I really need a job. 

Me and Logan kept talking, and about 30 minutes later Erika came over.

"Hey Jake! Merry Christmas!"
"Thanks! Merry Christmas!"
We came into the living room and sat on the couch.
"Hi Erika, how've you been?" Logan asked.
"Pretty good, what about you?"
"Oh, just engineering stuff."
"Sounds fun,"
"Oh, yeah, it's sooo fun, nothing's better than good 'ol engineering!"
We all laughed. I looked at Logan and raised my eyes and eyebrows, motioning for him to leave.
"Well, I leave you guys alone." Logan went upstairs.
"So how was your Christmas?" I asked Erika.
"It was really nice, and we had a whole Monopoly marathon it seems like."
"Niceee,"
"Oh here's your gift," Erika handed me a box wrapped in red Santa wrapping paper, but instead of Santa's face it was a bunch of rappers' faces.
"What's this?" I said laughing.
"It's rapping paper!"
"Oh my goshhh,"
"Open it!"
I unwrapped it and inside was a really nice black leather wallet with red accents.

"No way! This is awesome! I've actually been really needing a new wallet

"No way! This is awesome! I've actually been really needing a new wallet."
"Yeah! I saw that and thought it would be perfect for you,"
"Thank you so much," I brought Erika closer and gave her a kiss.

"Here's your gift," I handed it to her.
"Ooh I wonder what it is!" She said unwrapping it.