School

(Y\N)

I wake up to the sound of an alarm clock going crazy,I looked over to it to see the time 6:30...
OH SH*T I OVERSLEPT,I hurriedly got up and prepared my self to school,I slept a bit late last night since I ended up turning on my computer again,I wanted to show Monika what I looked like since she hasn't seen me yet,But I ended up spending hours on it due to the fact that I barely took photos and most of them made me look like crap.

I ran outside with a piece of toast fresh from the toaster.This is some cliché huh?but damn do I have any choice?As I continued to hurry my way to school.I came across my friend Zane,He was late too.

"Hey (Y/N) wait up!"He shouted,He was carrying a bowl with strands of ramen hanging on his mouth.

"What are you doing?"I asked him.

"What?Just cause some late for school cliché is happening doesn't mean I can't enjoy my bowl of Ramen"He chuckled.

We arrived at school,Fortunately we were just barely on time.We got into our classrooms and got into our seats,A few moments later the teacher came in with a new face coming in with them.

"Ok class we have a new student that just transferred recently"They looked over to the female standing next to them."Introduce yourself"

"Umm,yes my name is Natalie..."She introduced and bowed
The teacher pointed her to her seat and she sat there

"Psst,(Y/n)!"Zane called out."New girl's pretty cute huh?"He smirked,I chuckled and shook my head at him.

---------------------------

After a long boring day at school,It was club time,The only thing I look forward to everyday,Besides talking with Monika...
My club isn't really a club,it's called the leisure club...Basically we got to make a club that does nothing.I won't go into too much detail on how we did it,but we tricked them with wise words so we could make it an official school club.

We got into the clubroom and there waiting inside was the guy that did all the talk,His name is Justine.He was rather taller than all of us,He was pretty smart.Likes to read and stuff yet he seems to be popular and likable.

"Hello (Y/n),you Overslept again didn't you?"He said,Too which I just nodded.

"Geez,what took you so long to get here
(Y/N)...the snacks were getting cold.."Another male said,Yusoke was another member,He likes Anime and video games.Since the school didn't allow Anime or Gaming clubs this was his next best choice

"Did you make these yourself?"I asked,

"What?No!I don't...Why would I?!"He seemed a bit embarrassed,Well he tries to make himself seem 'edgy' but his soft side always gets through.

"HEY GUYS I BROUGHT A NEW MEMBER!"Zane shouted as he slammed open the door.we all looked at who he brought
It was the new girl Natalie.

"Ugh,a grill..."Yosuke groaned quietly.

"Welcome to club,Natalie...Umm,you do know this isn't such a special club right?"I said

"Umm,Yea I don't really do things much,and Zane practically forced me too.."She smiled

"Hey Zane did you at least ask for her opinion on joining?"I whispered at him

"Oh come on,It'll be fun with her here!"He said smiling like an idiot

Well everyone was already doing what they wanted.Seems like Justine approached Natalie and is now having a little chat.Zane was just eating the snacks Yosuke brought while he was in the corner on his phone with earphones on,probably watching Anime.I grabbed a laptop out of my bag as I try to make a new program,I didn't really have anything in mind so I just looked around some scrapped ideas. Navigating folder to folder I found my old plans for a game I tried to make.I don't really remember what's it about but all I was able to make was a small lobby.I wonder if...I began tweaking it and it had a full 3D room now,I placed a few tables, papers,pens and a door.Now the door was purposely not coded on the other side,It'll lead to outside files if anyone were inside the game,Wink wink...

It was time to head home,So We all went outside together.I hope Monika would like the new home I'll give her...

Please bear with my bullshit programing logic.