Text messages

Monika

I wake up back to consciousness.huh where am I?I looked around and I'm definitely sure this wasn't (Y/N) Computer anymore...Recalling what just happened before,I stand my guard like something's gonna pounce on me at any moment,After a few seconds of silence I figured I was pretty much alone now.Did I get deleted?Wait no I still exist,So I was transferred somewhere,

I walk around to see numerous files running along,It seems like someone is opening a lot of apps,Wait a minute I wonder if I still can go around files in here..I close my eyes as I somewhat 'Process' different files on my head,Yep I still can.And judging by all those file names I'm in a phone.(Y/N)'s Phone!
I could see the phone's activities,Probably
(Y/N) trying to find me,He opens every app he has and closes it afterwards,Then a search bar appears and he starts typing something
"Monika where are you?"He typed

I wish I could answer but all I could do was watch him try to find me,There isn't any app here that I can use to show myself to him.phone turns to sleep mode,assuming (y/n) gave up I took my time to find an app where I could at least talk to him,He doesn't have to much games on his phone,So I don't have anything to appear on. I wish there was a way I could talk to him through some of his social media accounts like Twitter or Wattpad but I'd have to have a different account.then a stumbles upon a simple app,Of course the message app,I could send him a message using his own number to himself(I dunno if yours could do that,But mine does)

M:Hey (Y/N) it's me Monika!Mind telling me why I'm here?

After a few minutes he never notices it,Maybe I could send him a notification about this.So I did with some magic technology powers!

YN:Monika!Omg I'm so glad you're ok, Yea...Umm I transferred you to my phone,I mean it's better than being stuck in my Pc with the girls trying to delete you and all

M:yea..Thanks (Y/N),Besides this way I'll be wherever you go!<3

YN:hehe,I guess...

M:by the way....

YN:hm?

M:whose this Natalie in your phonebook??She's the only female in it besides your mom and your sister!

What?I'm not jealous,I just got curious on how he was able to get a girl's phone number.

YN:Wait!No,She's just a classmate that joined our club,It's not like I'd cheat on you or anything!

Huh?what did he just say?

M:Cheat?Wait are you saying we're actually...

YN:uhhh,I just thought...YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET WHAT I SAID,well besides the explanation to Natalie..But uhh I didn't mean to assume things!

M:Oh (Y/N),I luv u <3

YN:heh,Yea I got a new a Vr now,I'll go fix the mess back home,So you can actually do stuff again..

M;Alright,But keep texting me ok?

Y/N:alright..