Illusion

3rd

Monika struggles around the chair,Trying to break free whilst Yuri just looks at her with entertainment,Monika looks at her with deadpan eyes as if she wants to just...

"What?Do you want to kill me again?Become the monster that you really are?"She smiles,
Monika stops as she's conquered by fear, remembering what she did again.

"Now,Don't be sad...Actually keep going,The more you feel burdened the more satisfying it'll be to kill you."

Yuri runs down an arm on Monika's hair as she forces her head to look at the cameras,It showed (Y/N) getting inside.
"Let's enjoy the show,This may be the last time you get to see him again.."

Y/N

I hit the door with my foot causing it's lock to break and open,We went inside and was greeted by someone,Or something.
It was black and blobby but for some reason took shape of a human,It didn't attack but it started changing,It melted with the goo covering the whole room,The black color faded into something new as I saw myself before (Biggest fear).

My heart raised as I tried to escape it but now it just seems like I was somewhere besides Justine's house,I curled up into a ball and Monika suddenly appeared,I rushed towards her when suddenly she was pulled up by a rope on her neck,I tripped from the fear,Then a knife pierced through her chest as she started to glitch out.She looked at me with dead eyes,Wide and white eyes,
"You...Couldn't save me.."She said in a low voice that repeated and echoed through.

I covered my ears and curled up in a ball wanting it to stop,When I didn't notice I was on my (Fear,Like if you were afraid of heights you're floating or like a fear of an animal it's not moving and you can go through it)

I was a bit confused by it but after a little thinking I knew it was fake,I slowly moved over to 'Monika' and as I thought and hoped,It wasn't real.I calmed down a bit and rested the room slowly got back to Justine's living room and whatever that blob thing was it's gone,But so was Yosuke.I looked over the place as he wasn't there.when I heard a little noise in the upper room I went upstairs and saw Yosuke,Punching literally nothing.I came over to him carefully to not get hit by his punch and shook him a bit.He flinched in shock and tried to punch me.I ran back a bit to avoid it.

"How the fuck did you do that?No,I was right this place is haunted!(Y/N),Zane why won't anyone believe me!"He screeched like a little boy,I couldn't help but laugh,I don't know what illusion he's seeing but I hope this isn't his biggest fear.

I saw the blob thing again on the other end of the room.I threw something at it and it ran away,Yosuke got back to reality and was shocked to see himself on Justine's room,He looks at me and says, "Umm,That was a fake right?"He asked,I simply just nodded

"Look,Whatever I said...Forget it,It's not what you think it is ok?"

I got out of the room and went to search for Monika,the real one.
I got back down since all there was on the top floor were bedrooms,We ran out of ideas to where Monika may be,She probably was in the park after all,Before we left someone opened the door,It was Zane,Natalie and...Justine.