Yuri-eality

Y/N

Yuri was..Standing there,Right in front of our own eyes.Monika was frozen in shock,Can't say I wasn't either.She had her eyes wide open,She had that same insane smile on her face.She shivered as she went close to me.Grabbing me by the collar moving her head closer towards mine.

"Oh how I missed you,my sweet (Y/N)~"She said,caressing my back.I wanted to push her away but I was paralyzed.All I could do was watch as she smirks and comes closer.

Monika grabbed her arm,And pulled her bit
"Get away from him..."She managed to say.
Yuri's grip on me loosened,

"You..."Yuri whispered,She slapped Monika's hand away,Pushed her to the nearest tree.Grabbing a knife from her bag she stabbed the tree bark close to Monika's throat,
"You ruined...Everything....(Y/N) was mine,Until you got your jealous ass,And made me kill myself...I think I'll return the favor."She moved the knife closer to her throat with a insane grin on her face.

I rushed towards them,Grabbing Yuri by the arm,Moving the one with the knife away from Monika,Out of instinct I guess.She hit me with the knife in the chest area,It didn't really stab through it but it did leave a really big wound,I could feel the sting run through,As I held it feeling a bit of blood coming out.

Yuri trembled,"I'm..S-sorry,I didn't mean to."
She fell on her knees.

I wanted to shout at her.But I could hardly breath,and Talking might make it worst.I just glared at her.Still trying to catch my breath,I don't know it probably seems intimidating..maybe.

"Hey!"I heard a man shout,I looked over to see it was a police officer,With them were Yosuke,Zane and Natalie

"I'll kill you soon.."Yuri looked at her for a bit before getting her attention back at me,"I'll be back sweetie~Sorry about the little scar...",She smiled one last time and ran away.

"(Y/N)!!"Monika ran towards me,She supported me so I could stand,But I almost fell back down if it weren't for Zane who caught me before I did.

"We better bring him to the hospital,I'll ask questions later"The police officer said,He walks away a bit to talk through his walkie talkie,

After a few moments an ambulance came to pick me up,I tried my best to not lose consciousness cause I feel like I would die if I would.I was rushed through emergency and was treated urgently.

-/-//////////-/-

Yuri

"Arghhh,Goddammit!" I said to myself as I ran away from the police I saw earlier.He isn't really chasing me but I might as well bolt back home.I slammed the door shut and locked it.Catching my breath as I sat on the floor.

I felt my wounds on my chest and belly from the time I stabbed myself crazy.It's all that good for nothing Monika,I had all of (Y/N)'s attention,I knew Sayori was gone and He didn't go for Natsuki.I had him so close to me.But she just had to be all jealous and make me kill myself.I gripped on the knife I had as I thought of Monika.

"I thought you wanted (Y/N),Why'd you stab him?"Justine entered the room before sitting down on the couch.

"How did you...?"I asked,

"Yosuke texted me..Said some crazy
B-You...Went over and attacked Him and Monika.You really went nuts the moment I told you where they were huh?"

"I'm surprised you were willing to betray your friend like that."

"I don't care..Besides you're just gonna..."He sighs,"Aren't you afraid of them getting you?"

"They won't...If you act like you barely know about my escape,They can't trace me here,Besides..No amount of records can find a virtual girl from a game."

"But what about your 'revenge' and all?"

"I'll wait another time.I need your help too,I'll make sure She'll regret even touching those files..." I punch a wall,Licking (Y/N)'s blood stain which got caught in my hand

"And me,I'll live my life loving my dear
(Y/N)~"I smiled and slightly got aroused by the thought of a life together with him

Better enjoy your last moments with him Monika....