Falsehood

Y/Y

(N/N) tossed a knife at me.Not in a offensive way, More of he gave it to me. I tried to avoid the blade and grabbed it by the handle barely catching it my palms.
I gripped the knife and the FIGHT began.

"Remember...No MERCY.."(N/N)'s eyes turned blue and music suddenly played(Media above but without the lyrics).

I was pushed to a wall and the surrounding flashed red,I jumped off it in time before a line of large knives came out.I was then pulled through a field of cupcakes(Not the good kind) as I navigate through gaps to avoid them.Circles of rope came down and avoided going in the middle as they got smaller and would eventually trap me.Then a few white bowed feminine Gaster blasters,well now I guess you could say they were Monika blasters,Tried to blast me in a pattern but you know dodge.

Hell yea,I'm gonna no hit this easily!

A large notebook hit me on the head making me flop on the ground,Spoke to soon....
I heard (N/N) chuckle,Aggravating me I ran towards him and struck him with the knife,But he leaped to the right like some ultra instinct saiyan.

He pushed me away again,Dodging more attack altogether,Knife coming out from below and ropes from the top the moment the knives go away, then theres some platforming.
Monika blasters,Which is kinda disturbing if you look at it.Circle the area as I run in circles to avoid them.
I strike again but he only dodges it once more.
If attacking won't do maybe talking?

"Look man,Just stop.If you care about Monika so much then why don't you just let her be happy?" I tell him.

"Exactly!Give her back to me and I'll make her happier than she's ever been..."

"By what?Forcing her to a scripted life?Making her your pawn in this stupid game?She fell in love for real...And she is staying."

"Fell in love huh,That's what you think?" He reappears before me,Pulling my shirt up so we were face to face.
"Tell me again...who were you playing as?Who's looks,and dialogue made the girls fall in love?Oh,right.me!I'll tell you this...She doesn't love you.Only I.
From the very beginning she thought I was actually this (Y/N),She couldn't grasp the idea of this scripted world as much that she though I was actually you!Before you showed your face,Modded it till I was no more...I was the one flirting with her.She probably was surprised to see such a downgrade when you showed her your real face."

"No...If she did wouldn't she have left me already?"

"Sure but,Look at the other girls...aren't they also are coming for you right?Because you are the cause of their freedom.Their feelings were forced to adjust for you when they were freed by your mods.Same goes for Monika...I only wanted my dear friends back."

"So you let them try to kill me eventually failing and when I was finally here you killed the one closest to you?"

He snapped,I don't know if he was just bluffing or not.But I did manage to find a contradiction in his testimony."Eureka!" as a certain red suited prosecutor would say...
Wait he's distracted,Attack now!

I 'firmly grasped it' and stuck it towards (N/N),But he dodged again,Wait no this is just like Undertale..He gets cocky by this and...He dodged it again.

"You seriously think it would be th-" A gunshot was heard cutting him off,His eyes widened as he slowly looks down on the wound on his chest.

"One shot...One kill" Zane pumped his fist in the air.
I saw all of them just come out of a hole in the code.

I heard (N/N) chuckle a bit,He disappeared and reappeared near Zane,Pushing him against a wall.

"yOu LiTTle sHiT,You think you can just become a good plot convenience for him?Well to bad you don't have plot armor for this.."His voiced changed from glitchy to normal again,He can quickly heal for some reason.

A long knife...Or katana I guess,Appeared in his hands as he looked Zane in his scarred eyes.

"Look,I was barely helpful for a side character anyway so killing me won't be to much..."Zane shrugged.

(N/N) smirked as if he was given an idea,Zane was obviously mentally facepalming as he just made things worst.
"You're right.Who was the first person besides him to know about this...Who helped them beat Natsuki... Notice about Justine's betrayal,And provided you with that gun." He let go of Zane as he walked over to Yosuke.

Yosuke's eyes filled with dread as he saw (N/N) come closer and stab the katana into his abdomen.
He fell on the floor with lifeless eyes,I started breathing heavily and two lights shined into my chest.

——————————
I'm running out of chapter titles.
I know some of you don't like Undertale but please,Keep the toxicity to yourself.If you start ranting about it in the comments then you're no better...(No one has done it yet I'm just preparing)

Anyway,The book is about to end which is sad.
Well I'm gonna do a Q&A if you guys have any questions.So leave your questions in the comments until the last chapter I guess...

*Boop*