Ô̶̰L̵̠̘̄È̵̜̤͘L̷͙̽͜W̵̠͠L̴̦͂̀Q̴̖̞̀͘D̷̗̒̓

What?The Anghenfil died...How did those punks do it?Oh it's that annoying antivirus gun again,Shit if they were smarter they'll find out.I even used her corrupted code for that thing.Although she wasn't the strongest of the bunch.

(N/N) stands up and enters a pool of different entities all messed up or corrupted,He grabs one with a visible purple glow in the black code and transforms it into another kind of monster.

You always had a strong ability libitina..such a shame you were tossed onto a visual novel.You could have made a formidable antagonist.

A figure in a shape of a female floats before him.Her eyes glowed as she lifts a few other things in her surrounding with a telekinetic power.(N/N) smirks and sends her off to (Y/N)

Y/N

I walked down the path getting more impatient by the second,It seems like the room is near but this path just doesn't end.Yosuke who was beside me seemed like he was feeling uncomfortable but he was so quiet that I  couldn't have been able to know if it weren't for the fact that your thoughts will echo out.

"I sense a disturbance in the force.."Yosuke's mind blurts out.He gets surprised by it but he shrugged it off and awkwardly smiled at me.

"Is there anything wrong?"I decided to ask.

"Besides what were experiencing right now.well to be frank,I don't know why but I'm just starting to feel nervous."He says shaking his head.

We managed to get to the next room,Like Finally.
We entered and the atmosphere suddenly changed,oxygen was scarce as it seemed like we couldn't breathe.There was someone in the middle,It looks like a crying child.Something straight out of horror game I'll say.We decide not to bother it but it suddenly spoke.

"H-help..."It said in a weak voice.I didn't go near it.
"I-if not...p-please....run."

A demonic screech filled the area,A weird tentacle thing wrapped around the girl(No it's not going there)
It seemed to suck the life out of her as the origin of the tentacle slowly was revealed.It was a female figure In a purple aura or it's whole body was colored purple with it's eyes glowing.There was an opening in it's face which I assume is her mouth,it let out another screech.

I grabbed my gun a shot it directly.But there was a forcefield blocking it.Me and Yosuke suddenly started levitating when she lifted her arms.We couldn't move.
Well my body couldn't but my fingers,just a bit.I was able to pull the trigger,with the force she was using against the bullet it exploded in the middle catching her off guard.We we're dropped to the ground.

Before she could get back to her powers we had a few seconds to think of a plan.We got nothing...
Yosuke grabbed something from his pocket and threw it at her.But it was hit by the forcefield and was bounced back behind her.Whatever that thing was it doesn't seem to have a use,But Yosuke was planning something I'm sure of it.

The girl managed to recover and made us float again, And the force is focusing on the neck choking us.I struggle but it only made the force stronger and choked me harder, It gradually became harder to breathe,any longer now I'll faint and probably die.
That's when I heard some kind of noise,The thing Yosuke threw did something.

"What... are you...waiting for...?Shoot her-"Yosuke shouted before he was suffocating.

The girl reacted to slow,the moment she turned around something shot her down,She used to much power on us that her forcefield was disabled.She fell on the floor and faded away...
A purple light emitted from where it used to be and did the same thing the pink one did back in the other room.We rested on the floor to catch our breath, panting harder than we ever have.

I looked to see who was responsible for killing whatever she was,It was Zane..behind him was a portal,That's what Yosuke threw...

"Dude,next time add more detail to your notes than just 'Use this gun to kill anything that attacks you,Throw this thing when it starts to glow.I'll go find (Y/N)' ,I got lost in this endless corridor with weird gremlins crawling around..."Zane shivered.

"Sorry,You took so long to get here that I decided to just leave you a note.If I didn't,(Y/N) here would have been demon lunch.."Yosuke said still panting for air.

For fuck sake,I'm getting tired of people saving you (Y/N).If you want something done you gotta do it yourself..prepare to fight me in the next room,though I can't say that you'll ever get out alive..

A big door appeared in the wall before us,It opened to show a big fancy bridge leading to a castle on a cliff,I nodded at the two and we started walking towards there.

———————————

Seems like your knight in rusting armor is coming to get you my dear~ I pulled up Monika's face,She whimpered..Her face is so cute when she's strangled.

Well,I already used those two and they were useless...Of course I can't bare to kill you so I'll just use the other one.I'm sure she'll be fine with it....

It's what friends do right?Help each other out?

Hey!Use The Caesar Cipher,Man I haven't done a code like this since Gravity falls lol