Shopping

(Y/N)

Yosuke ended up bringing me over to the mall,We met up with Zane and Justine and rode a bus which was only a 15 minute ride.I was still a bit anxious after what happened.I know Monika is kinda in my phone now but I have no clue how to check on her,She wasn't on any app and if I ever accidentally do something that might delete her,I'd be freaking damned.But all I can do now is hope she's safe on my phone.

"Dude!You've been on your phone for almost the whole ride and it's not like you're doing something your just opening and closing apps,And you have this worried face"Zane said,I guess I was to worried that I forgot about them.

"Dude don't worry I'll buy you a new Vr set geez"Yosuke said,Slightly annoyed

Yea,I did lie just so I can keep Monika a secret, So I gotta keep it low before they suspect something else is going on,But damn I need to find Monika quick.

We arrived at our station and got off,then we reached the mall shortly after,It wasn't too big,But it's enough to be called a mall,We went a floor up and went over to a toy store,That's where they sell video games.But it kinda makes people think we're buying toys and anyone older than 12 going in here will be judged.But I guess people get used to it since the store clerks instantly leads us to the video game section the moment we get there.Other than buying a stuffed animal for a partner  there would be no reason for teens to go in there.

"Ok so  here's your new Vr"Yosuke said,while holding a box of a Vr set"And you can pick whatever game you want"

I picked out (Game of choice) from the display and gave it to Yosuke,"Thanks for this Man"

"Pft,It's just cause I have some money to spare,Your lucky you're my friend or I'd just leave you crying with your broken Vr"

I laughed at him which he rolled his eyes in response,The thing is when he first came to school he gave everyone the tough and rich kid impression,But after a few days he ended up being kind.Though he hates it when people say that he just wanted to be the cool tough dude at school.

"Umm,I too would like to buy a game"Justine said while fidgeting his fingers

"Woah.You?Book nerd Justine will buy a game?"Zane said in awe

"Well,I learned about this game from a book I read once,It's supposed to be story filled so I might as well give it a try,It's called The portrait of Markov..."He explained

"Huh,Never heard of it,Well what console is it on,I'll help you look.."Zane said

"I don't know,It said it was on a...Steam console?"

Everyone was a bit silent when they hears him say it,Though it was clear that we tried to hold back from laughing to hard in front of a few people,

"Justine..."Yosuke grabbed his shoulder,"Steam is where you get games on your computer...it's not a console my dude"He explained

"Ohh,Heh My bad"He said a little bit embarrassed

We went to the counter and paid for the stuff,Well Yosuke paid for it,Zane tried to make him pay for his stuff as well but one glare and he stopped.

"Oh hey guys!"I cheery female voice called us
We looked over to see it was Natalie

"Oh hey,Natalie,What brings you here?"I greeted her

"Oh I just stopped by and found this,And now I'm buying it.Isn't it cute"She said while holding up a small bunny figure

"Oh,well maybe I could buy it for you"Yosuke winked at her,Geez he's really going for it

"Oh no,I can buy this myself,"She insisted,Yosuke was a bit annoyed."Oh Justine,I'll be stopping by your house to return the book I borrowed."

"Oh sure,Then maybe we can read more together"Justine replied,This made Yosuke a bit more annoyed.

"It's alright Yos,You can do a bit better next t-time"Zane tried to comfort him..

"Ch,Whatever..."Yosuke rolled his eyes

I felt a vibrate on my pocket,I picked up my phone to see a message,It was from...My phone?what?I opened it and read what it was

Hey (Y/N) It's me Monika,Mind telling me what I'm doing here?

I gave the boys a bit of drama as well,They're a big part of the story.Wonder if you can get a connection...