Message recieved

Y/N

I sat down in sofa as I watched Yosuke;who came visiting,attentively stare at Sayori as she walked around the house.She took a seat and smiled awkwardly at him.

"C-can I help you?"Sayori asked.

"Huh?oh,No..I'm just new to the idea of a virtual girl not here to kill us or something..."Yosuke said.

"Umm,Please I uh-come on peace.I have no intention to do anything to you guys at all."She said trying to convince him.He still had suspicions.

"Yosuke cut it out,You're making her uncomfortable. Also this isn't new,Monika's a virtual girl."I told him.

"Well yea but I don't trust anything that comes out of Justine's Pc..ever since that Tumblr incident"Yosuke looked away shivering.I am not even gonna ask.

I looked outside to see Zane come out of his house,After a few days of not seeing him.
"An extinct animal has made a surprising appearance..."I muttered to myself.I could hear the others say 'What?' before I got outside and grabbed Zane.

"Dude!Where have you been these past few days...You look pale as hell.."I said examining his appearance.Just like I said his skin was paler than a ghost,He had bags under his eyes which weren't clear because the first thing you'd notice is his puffed eyes stating that he's been crying.I sighed and pulled inside the house.

"Dude,I seriously can't be here.I have somewhere else to go..."He said trying to get up but I forced him to sit down.

"Show me your arms..."I told him in a monotone voice.

"Dude no!I didn't go that far....yet."His voice wandered off.

"Well at least tell us whats wrong,It's not everyday you become so depressed like that."Yosuke said sitting down on the arm rest of the chair.

"You know after I called you I said I was heading to Natalie's? Well when I got there I saw her making out with another guy.I don't really know the situation though I just ran away."Zane placed a hand on his face.

"That doesn't sound like her at all..."Monika said who was listening from the hall.She was carrying a tray of juice which she placed on the table to join in the conversation.

"Well anyway I refused to look at my phone to see anything that might...Confirm what happened there until today."He hesitated to tell us. "She told me to meet up at school."

"Oh,Go there then...You'll be more burdened if you stay away from the truth."I placed my hand on his shoulder.He nodded and went outside.After a few minutes of silence making sure Zane already left.
"So we're following him right?" They nodded.

"Sayori you comin?"Monika asked.

"Uhh,I'll stay here.I don't think I can since I haven't really became friends with him and messing around with his life isn't my privilege yet.."She said chuckling.

We all made our way outside seeing Zane walk towards the school.We carefully followed him to the grounds and into the building.It was open for some reason.Going inside there was a new experience with nobody on it since it's summer after all.
We were lead up to the gym where Natalie was sitting in the bleachers,Zane nervously went there and talked to her.

"What do you think their saying?"I wondered..Yosuke was about to say something but I cut him off.
"Yos,Don't even think about dubbing this with stupid Zane impression and Girl voice.

Sayori

A knock on the door was heard,

"Hey Sayori do you mind answering that I'm kinda busy here"(S\N) said.

I got up from the couch and opened the door.I looked at who it was and froze,A chill down my spine as he looked at me.

"Huh,I expected Monika to be here...But seeing you here is a big turn of events isn't it."He said looking me dead straight to the eye.
"Tell me...Where are they?"His eyes were at-most intimidating,Worse than those times I've ever annoyed him.
"Come on...You can tell your childhood friend can't you?"He smiled,

Y/N

The conversation was pretty long,You'd think it was a long thought out talk but from here it looked more of an hour of awkward silence.
We were growing impatient that we might as well just start to leave.

That is when we were on a balanced position and when one moved we all fell down.Causing the door to open and well revealed we were spying on them.

I could see the pissed off expression on their faces as we smiled and waved at them like total morons.
Zane went over and was gonna yell or something before he calmed himself down.
"The hell are you guys doing here?"He asked

"So...did you get what happened?"I said trying to avoid the question.

He sighed "She was until you three jumped in."

Yosuke pushed Zane over to to Natalie holding him still. "Tell him what happened,Right here.Right now."

"I-I'm sorry..."was all she could say before someone burst into the doors.

"Wow!If you dicks are just gonna head on here without me having to bother going to your damn house to 'pick ya'll up' then at least say it out loud!"
A guy wearing a very familiar uniform came running in.
"But I guess,It wasn't all in vain...If I hadn't.."He snapped his fingers and figure appeared out of thin air. "I wouldn't be reunited with my childhood friend here..." He held up Sayori who was filled in fear.

"But it'll all be worth it...Just for you my dear Monika"

Which Do you guys prefer?
Do I call him MC,Anon or Nickname(N/N) Like the one you name him when you play the game (E.g Mattypatty,Scrubpai or Morp)
Which is better?

*Boop*