If I don't know how to love you...

BAD ENDING

Y/N

I screamed as I tightly gripped Monika,The portal denied my entrance to it causing a barrier to stop me from getting dragged in making it somewhat easier.
I pulled her but the portal was stronger.

I struggled to keep her in my arms while she was ready to let go at any moment.
"Let me go (Y/N),I'm grateful for our time but I'm not one to deserve it..after everything I did to them."

"SHUT UP"I yelled catching her by surprise, "You know that's bull.(N/N) did all this,He cowered behind you so everyone would thing you did it.And out of fear you played along."

"But-"

"Don't say anything to defend that bastard."I looked directly into her eyes. "Just say you're staying with me.."

"I'm staying..."She muttered.

"I can't hear you!"

"I'm want to sta-"Monika was cut off.

The portal stopped and blew us away,Well Monika was,for some reason I was still close to it.(N/N) came out of the portal looking a bit angry,But he seemed different like,He was afraid...

He grabbed me by the collar and lifted me up,A light shined in his chest while two shined in mine.He saw it and laughed,He reached for my chest and his hand went through it.I felt a large stinging pain when he did,He grabbed the two lights which was in a circle like form.

"I can't believe it..So they were also trying to betray me?"He smiled. "and to think I trusted these..."The three lights glowed so bright that everything went white.He let go of me and threw a punch,I was suddenly weak so the blow knocked me down.Monika was still unconscious,Zane and Natalie were too,So there was not a single reaction.

I slowly opened my eyes with the remaining strength I had left.I saw (N/N) kneel down before the portal,He was shaking...
A woman came out,White eyes and white hair,Her skin was glowing.It was intimidating alright...

"I knew you were still here...P-please...I was trying to get them back..."(N/N) choked on his own words.
"Please...I can still be of use...Please don't..."His eyes widened in fear.

She grabbed him by the head,As he started glowing and screaming in pain.He disappeared,With a small circular light.

She looked over to Monika.And slowly came over..I stood up but I felt weak and stumbled on my knees.
"Don't..Take her.."I said in a weak raspy voice.

She looked at me and the others,She snapped her fingers and the world came rushing towards me.
"Goodbye (Y/N)"Was the last thing I heard.

I woke back at the gym..Zane and Natalie were there,But Yosuke wasn't anymore.
I quickly headed out and saw the cloudy skies,I ran back home and looked around,This is all just a bad dream.She's just here..She has to be..

I ran inside (S/N)'s bedroom and she shrieked when I threw open the door.The room didn't have her sleeping bag...I looked over to (S/N) who was annoyed.

"What's the big idea?!"She yelled.

"Where's Monika?"I asked her.

"W-Who?"She was confused,How could she just forget? "Is that another waifu?Look I didn't touch your body pillows!"She said a bit afraid,Probably from the face I was making.

I went inside my room and locked myself in,I dropped on the bed and cried..This Can't be real...I bolted up to my computer and opened the folders..Not a single mod I made for Monika was there.The wallpaper wasn't her,It had no trace of DDLC ever...

A few months later

I have stayed in my room researching or walking around to places me and Monika have went all this time,My mom and (S/N) got worried,I mean I never told them,They don't remember anyway.our plot convenience was gone too.
I didn't even bother to go to school this time.I mean Zane and Natalie hate me now,they know that being with me means danger.

But I hadn't given up on Monika yet,There was one last hope...Dan Salvato.

I sent him an email telling me all of the things I experienced but he never replied,Probably thought I was just a crazy fan.Heck DDLC doesn't exist anymore,Or never existed.

Until one day I met him at a convention,Told him everything again.He decided that we meet..At his office

"(Y/N),If There was one game that I have ever regretted making.It was this...And to think I was stupid enough to use the same files to make DDLC I am a really stupid man.But they have favored you and trust me I tried to help you back in the false reality...But she found out and stopped me.(N/N) was deleted after those events and she returned to her game.If you desperately want her back..."

He pressed a button opening a secret door,It contained one thing,A computer connected to many devices..

"You may have to go in..."

This wasn't supposed to come out yet but..I reached 100 followers and this book reached 1k votes,So what better way to celebrate it with a very depressing yet slightly hype chapter!
So you could choose where you want this story to end...A good or bad ending
But hey at least (N/N) dies either way right?

*Boop*