A day without You

Monika

"What do you want Yuri?"I shout at her.

"Isn't it obvious?I want my (Y/N) back..."Yuri shouts back,Her hands and body are bloody as if she just murdered someone.

"No,You're crazy...Who did you kill?"

"Me?I didn't kill anybody...It was you who killed me..Isn't that right Y/N?"

I looked over to the side on shock,(Y/N) appears out of nowhere.He looks at me with anger. "Go away Monika...Or are you trying to kill me to?"

"What?No!I-I..."I grab my head as my vision starts to shake,Suddenly I see Yuri fall in front of me with a knife in her hand.I look up to see (Y/N) who had a disgusted look on this face.
What is happening?This doesn't make any sense at all!

(y/n) clenches his fist and runs towards me. "Monika!!!"He yells

---

"Monika!Come on wake up,Or you'll be late"I heard someone say,I jolt up from my bed causing the person to fall back in shock,It was (S/N) who was slightly confused at me.

"Oh sorry,Nightmare..."I told her and helped her up.

"Well if it's about Y/N,You shouldn't worry.The doctor said it was just a big scar,But it wasn't fatal or anything.."

"Yea you're right.."I sighed,

I got myself prepared and went out with (S/N) to school,We parted ways since she is still in elementary and the schools were different.I met up with Zane who was also going to school and walked together there.

When I arrived at the classroom a few people looked,They've always had this look on me ever since I got here but they usually stop when
(Y/N)  glares at them.But today they seem a bit different.

One came over to my chair and smirked
"Hey Monika seems like your husband isn't here..hahaha,What happened did you guys br-"Before he could continue someone hit him in the head.

"(Y/N) is in the hospital right now because on an accident...So unless you want to join him I'd suggest you back off her."Yosuke glares at him

"Thanks Yos..."I told him looking down on my table.

"No prob,Hey let's visit him later ok?"He patted my head.

Soon class started,I didn't really pay attention,All I  could think of was (Y/N) and Yuri,I just really feel like I'm the one to blame.
In lunchtime,Natalie invited me over to eat together,Since I would be alone if I didn't.

"Hey,You doing good Mon?I mean you barely did anything today.You really need to stop worrying about (Y/N).."

"Besides,He probably faced worst...Like fighting a monster in cyber space controlled by an evil virtual girl"Yosuke joked,Nudging me,Making me remember about that Natsuki incident

"Geez Yosuke,This is real life.Some video game is not gonna equal a real life stabbing"

"Oh you have no idea.."He chuckled.
A female classmate of ours came to Natalie and smiled

"Hey Natalie,Sorry to bother you but..Is it true that your dating someone?"She asked,I looked around as shocked as the rest,Zane was kinda panicking while looking at Yosuke who was trying to pretend to be calm but his face had WTF written on it.Justine though,Seemed calm

"Oh well-"Natalie Blushed and was easily cut off

"So?Yea sure she'a dating someone."Justine said with a straight face,Yosuke seemed pissed by him.

"Hey,Hey,Hey.ok now you have your answer Go!shoo!Be gone Thot"Zane panicked..The girl left weirded out.
"Hey Yos..."He said meekly

"Oh,I ran out of food,Gotta go."Yosuke stood up and left, "Don't forget were going to visit  (Y/N) later.."

I sighed,I really feel like I seen this kind of weird harem situation thing.I just can't remember what...

Soon school ended and I met up with Yosuke to go at the hospital,The others said they had to catch up since there were club activities and at least a few representatives had to go.

"Hey Yosuke,About that time at lunch..."

"Yea,I don't want to talk about it...I guess it's my fault for not acting quickly,But I just can't believe Justine..."

I was kinda gonna ask about that joke he made to make him forget but I kinda made things awkward now..