The Fifth Character

^Crdts to Childish-N on deviantart^

(N/N)=Nickname.
What you named your character while playing the game.

Y/N

Standing in front of me was a boy with brownish hair,He wore a uniform similar to what the girls were wearing except it was for males.His hazel eyes stared down at us like a maniac.His arm roughly pulling Sayori close to him as she struggled to get away.

"Who are you?"I asked.

"Hmm?Monika you didn't tell him?"He raised his eyebrows at Monika who had fear written all over his body.

She quivered in fear as her eyes were widened.
"don't tell me you forgot all about me?Did you seriously think I would just let all of you go like that?"

"I didn't think it was possible..."She shook her head.
"(N/N) how are you here?"She held my hand tightly as I slowly edged over to her protectively.

It took me awhile to recognized the name,Or more of shocked to hear it.That name..the name I chose for my characters in video games.
"(N/N)...?"I said in confusion,Though I played many games and used that name I never seen this person before.

"I am you,Though you may have figured that out already. But you don't recognize me but you did control me.You were seeing through my eyes...spoke using my voice and looked through my life!"He said in rage.

"And you know what's worse?I expected you to just leave us be after finishing the game and maybe try out all the routes...Besides,I get all the action anyway and you would just watch.But no...." He clenched his fist.
"I was all around alright with Monika hacking the game,She did that many times I'll tell ya.."He chuckled a bit as if he was hit with nostalgia.Though the face he made was soon turned into disgust as he stared back down at me.

"But then you and your fancy little codes hacked the game even further and...you know the rest.."He sighed. "Well...what you did upsets reality and all that shit,So I'm here to take her back where she belongs."

"Like hell I would let you!"I shouted at them as I got in front of Monika.Zane and Yosuke also did the same.

"And what are you gonna do?Attack me?When I have these two with me?"He pulled some thread like object that pulled not only Sayori but Natalie as well.

"Natalie!"Zane screamed as he saw his girlfriend being tied up into the thread and a knife on their neck which cane out of nowhere.

"Oh hey,Aren't you that boy that ran away crying when you came into the house?"He laughed mockingly.
"Oh you should have seen your face,You thought you were being cheated on!"

"You bloody bastard..."

"Just give her up,You know how hard it was to get here?"(N/N) groaned.
"You deleted the game right before I had the chance to get out,I had to go through the steam servers!Fucking took a plane to get to this bloody country!And I had to get Yuri and Sayori out,so I tricked that nerd friend of yours and when they did you killed Yuri already!And you made Sayori go to your side!"

A cage appeared and locked the two females inside, (N/N) stretched around like he was warming up and confidently walked towards us.I had Zane and Yosuke stay behind protecting Monika at all cost and I went over to him.We stood face to face.He smirked and I threw a punch,He dodged quickly so I threw in more punches,those didn't work well either.
He managed to get a hold of my face and slammed me to the ground,Head first.He was really strong despite his appearance.

The attack knocked me out cold,But even though I was I still felt like I was conscious.I just couldn't open my eyes nor move at all.After awhile the pain suddenly disappeared I opened my eyes and I wasn't in the gym anymore.

It was a broken down version of the school,Though it was in the middle of a cliff,Which I could see went into an endless sea,I decided to not go out and instead go in.The halls were like a castle's and the whole structure of the place was unrealistic like there were rooms where there wasn't any support for it to stay in the second floor like that.I knew it was a dream..?

"Eh,It's more of a 'false reality'."A voice echoed.I flinched in shock and they laughed

"Relax it's me (N/N),Although your probably not glad about that"