Becoming Reality

Y/N

Natsuki has disappeared,Monika slowly stands up,Her face still red from crying.I walk up to her and she dashes to my shoulder,Almost crying again.I rub her back to comfort her as she slowly wipes her tears away.

"Hey!(Y/N)!Monika!You alright?"I heard Yosuke shout,I look around to see he wasn't around

"Yosuke?!Dude I thought you..."I say in surprise,

"Umm,Do I have to remind you?I'm using the Vr,I'm not stuck in there just like you!"

"Oh yea.."I chuckled,"well anyway,Do you know how to get me out of here?"I asked

"No idea,I don't even know how you got in there."

"Umm,Actually.."Monika starts."Natsuki told me something before she..You know."She looks down.
"Umm,There's this file,when you unzip it it'll transfer all the files in the folder it's in to the real world.But we don't have much time.it'll loose it's ability to do so now that she's gone."

"Then we have to hurry!"I shouted,Grabbing Monika by the hand and running to the path.

"Wait (Y/N)!Do you even know where you're going?"Yosuke said

"Oh yea I haven't thought of that yet..."I scratched my head,Laughing it off,I could hear Yosuke physically facepalm himself.

"Just wait here you two.I'll find it and transfer it near you."

"Ok thanks."

We stopped running as we waited for Yosuke,Monika's been awfully quiet though.I could feel that something was wrong.
"Hey...What's wrong?"I asked

"Oh,Heh it's nothing.."She lied,I raised my eyebrow in front of her until she eventually sighed. "Look,Can't you just stay here...with me?I know it'll be weird getting used to living on a device but..." I patted her in the head

"I know you want me to stay with you but,I can't,I have other people to be with on the real world.If there was a way I could be with you I would do it..But for now,I don't think there's a way...But if I could make something to make you become more..'Real' then I'd do it.Besides,I may come back.Yuri and Sayori are still out here."

Monika begins to tear up again."Just remember to check on me everyday ok..."She grabs my shirt.Still a bit teary eye,
We gazed into each other for a bit,I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was.Before I knew it I felt my head going closer to hers,My eyes slowly began to close as I felt her breath against mine.We were only inches from each other.I felt her lips brush mine.

"HEY GUYS I FOUND IT!"Yosuke suddenly shouts making us break apart.

"Y-yosuke!Uhh,Good job!"I said,Stuttering from awkwardness.

"Huh?Did something happen?"He ask

Oh right he can't see us,I sigh.Well that was...cool.Did I just almost kiss Monika?I look over to her to see she was blushing as red as a tomato.

"Umm..ok.Well anyway (Y/N) enter the folder that I just made beside you.I placed the file there and that should get you back here,Assuming you'd probably get out from the Vr,I placed it in the bed,Just in case you fall."

"Ok..Thanks."I said while following his instructions,I got into the folder looking back at Monika one more time.She frowned to see me go."alright I'm in.."I inform Yosuke.

"Alright Unzipping file...Now!"The file next to me suddenly expands,I don't know what happens while unzipping one but a light came out like a laser at it slowly moved towards me.
I heard footsteps dashing,I looked back to see Monika heading towards me.She jumped onto me and yelled.
"(Y/N) I won't leave you!!"

The laser hit me...well us.Everything surrounding us turned into different colors as a light blinded me.I feel like falling from a plane.Until I hit land,which was soft enough to not cause me to much pain,Though something heavy was on top of me...

:3 hehe

This chapter is a day early since I'm going out tomorrow and I may not be able to get wifi to publish this.
Also Congratulations to reaper503 as the 100th voter on this book!