Explain

Y/N

They placed Justine down on the sofa,He seemed badly hurt,My first thought was that Zane and Natalie beat him up but that can't be true,I looked over at both of them and they sighed.

"He was like this,But unconscious back at the forest near the park.Monika though wasn't there."Zane said.

"Well,You could have at least left this traitor there to die."Yosuke said in anger,I looked at him to make him stop being so angry,Justine just looked down and sighed,

"I know what I did was unforgivable but,Trust me I tried to make things right,If only Yuri didn't notice me and got Monika before I could help her."Justine said,He placed his hand on his head remorseful of what he had done.
"When I found that book,It started talking to me,I still don't know who was doing it but they made me play DDLC,And you know Yuri got out.You probably have figured it out by now but she can make illusion to mess with you psychologically,And I ended up helping her.She threatened to hurt everyone,My family,You guys..."

"Well she's probably gonna kill us anyway even if you did help her dumbass."Yosuke muttered,I slapped his arm lightly and he just rolled his eyes.

"Today I wanted to tell her about Yuri but when we got out,Yuri was there,Messed with our heads.And nobody could witness it since she made an illusion so we couldn't be seen.
She got away with Monika,But we still can stop her."

"Ohh,do tell."Yosuke sarcastically said.

Justine pauses for awhile he kinda seemed annoyed at Yosuke by now.
"Here's the thing:She can't,She's still a virtual girl,She can't mess with reality,All things she breaks won't be permanent,Like how her stab on you only made a scar when it was actually enough to kill you."

"We still can stop her and be safe in the process!"Zane punched his hand,

"She can still hurt Monika...Which is her main objective,So even if we get to her she'll have Monika hostage and.."I told them,They all tried to think of a way

"If she's a virtual girl from Justine's PC,Wouldn't it be better if we just destroyed the place where she came from?"Natalie suggested,

And when she did say that out loud a static noice came,as if there was a speaker nearby,
Aren't you smart girly,You found out~

"Yuri.."I said under my breath,I looked at the others and they all seemed as confused as I were.

Yea,The PC.Oh you found my weakness! She said in a sarcastic tone,
Well to bad!If you look over there the PC is nowhere to be found,I have it here.So good luck dearies, She laughed Maniacally

Oh and this is for you (Y/N)~
She went silent for a bit,Like she backed away from the mic then a new voice came,A voice that we were all familiar with.
"(Y/N)!Please help..."Monika said in a weak voice.

"Monika!Tell me where are you?"I yelled,If there's a camera here somewhere it better have picked up my voice.

"I don't know it's dark...But theres only a small window and it barely has anything to see but a pine tree."

We're just in the neighborhood,Justine can help with that,If you know you can trust him...

The speaker noise stopped and it was dead silent,I looked over to Justine and then Yosuke,He mouthed a 'What?' When he noticed me.I tilted my head over to Justine physically telling him to apologize to Him.
He only rolled his eyes.
I groaned,I swear I could burst into anger at any moment now.

"Yosuke!Justine is sorry,And if you won't even trust him what do you think will happen to Monika?"Natalie yelled,Yosuke only stared at her sighing.
"Look,I think you're misunderstanding something...and I can understand why."
She looked at Zane who seemed shocked.
"Me and Justine aren't dating,It's Zane.."She said looking down while blushing with said person.

Yosuke looked away as if embarrassed
"Wh-why should I be concerned a-about that?"He stuttered. "Look ok Justine,I trust you,We've been friends since childhood I know you.And we need to help Monika anyway so..."
He said going out ahead

"Alright let's go,And you two..."I said pointing at Zane and Natalie. "I always shipped it" I winked.

We ran outside and followed Justine to where this Pine tree could be,And it's in a neighborhood of bunkers...Each one had a pine tree,GREAT