A day with Just Monika

Y/N

I went over to my room and got dressed,I got the best clothes I had in my closet and made myself presentable,This was probably the best look I had in my entire life.I got outside and waited for Monika,She finally got outside after awhile.She was wearing something from my Mom's old clothes,Or technically (S/N)'s clothes since she gave it to her.

Crdts to: Reddit u/SovietSpartan

I was probably staring at her for a long time because she raised her eyebrows and laughed

"What are you looking at (Y/N)?"She asked,

I looked away and blushed,"Oh it's nothing..." I laughed awkwardly,"It's just...You look beautiful in that" I managed to say ,I hid my face out of embarrassment by facing down.

She grabs my arm and pulls me,"Well,Let's go"She smiled as

We went over to the mall,We should buy her some things first before we spend it all on our date.We went to the department store and had Monika choose whatever she wanted.I sat in. A nearby bench and waited for her.

"(Y/N)?"Someone recognizes me, I look up to see who it was,It was Justine

"Hey dude,What are you doing here?"I asked

"Oh,Umm...I was just uhh...Shopping with my ..Sister!yea"He said Suspicious enough,But I don't really care,it's Justine!it's probably something that he's just to embarrassed to tell.

"Justine...let's go"I heard a girl say,Justine nods at me and goes to her,She had violet hair which was wrapped into a bun,She wore sunglasses.I can't really take a clear look on his face but I can kinda tell she was menacingly staring at me.I just looked away,scared of her.

After they had left Monika came back with...6 bags of clothing?! "I may have gotten carried away with shopping." She laughed,She gave them to me,Wait am I supposed to carry these?
She smirked and got her tongue out as I sighed,Virtual or not Girls will be girls.

As we we're walking around while Monika was window shopping,I heard her tummy grumble,She blushed in embarrassment as I giggled at her,Moving some of the bags I carried to my other hand,I grabbed her with my free one and took her to a great restaurant there,We had our food and ate a lot until we we're full,We continued on with the date.
Except I suddenly felt the urge to pee,I mentally slapped myself for not going earlier but I guess I was too excited.I told Monika and left her to wait,I apologized a bit but she told me it was fine.I got to the restroom and did my business when I suddenly overhear something from a few people in there,I know eavesdropping is bad but it kinda took my attention when one entered and called them.

"Hey guys,There's a hot babe outside alone,How 'bout we accompany her to a little gunshow?"He smirked,I suddenly felt a shiver down my spine.They can't be talking about Monika right?I quickly finished and bolted after the guys...Slowly,Just making sure it wasn't obvious that I was following them.

And yep,The worst scenario turned to be true,The same group surrounded Monika as she backed up a wall a bit,With one of them leaning in closer to her,She was definitely overpowered and I doubt anyone would come here in the corner of a hallway near the restroom.I knew I was outnumbered but I can't just stand here.Without even thinking of a plan I rushed towards them and pulled the one close to her way,Punching him in the process,

"Hey!Stay away from her..."I said in a deep voice to try to intimidate them,But I guess the power of my punch really ruined it.

They laughed at me and pushed me away.
"Go away punk,your to wimpy for her,"He pushed Monika into a wall making her gasp,
I was freaking pissed now,I grabbed one of them by the shirt and punched them once more,This time it felt stronger that he fell over.

"Pch,That was nothing more than a mosquito bit!"One of them screamed,

"(insert dead meme of being already dead here)"

"Nan-I mean, What?!"They said before I punched them multiple times,But still I only got like one of them before they ganged up on me,I was punched in the face,It even got my mouth bleeding a bit,One of them tried to punch me again but Monika grabbed it,

"Don't.Hurt.My.(Y/N)."She said in a very yandere like tone,She twisted the arm and The guy groaned in agony,she kicks him down,This terrified the guys and they ran away,I dropped down tired,Trying to catch my breath..I can't believe I was saved by a girl while trying to save her.

"Oh my god (Y/N)!Are you ok?"

"Yea...Goddammit I'm so freaking weak."I punched the ground but I flinched cause it really hurt.

"No your not,You were really brave you know"She kissed my forehead,I blushed and got up,I grabbed her by the hand and made my way out of the mall.

The date's not over yet!
Happy Valentines day,Even if your alone cause I feel you,
To the socially awkward!🍻