Love into Reality

Y/N

I screamed as I tightly gripped Monika,The portal denied my entrance to it causing a barrier to stop me from getting dragged in making it somewhat easier.
I pulled her but the portal was stronger.

I struggled to keep her in my arms while she was ready to let go at any moment.
"Let me go (Y/N),I'm grateful for our time but I'm not one to deserve it..after everything I did to them."

"SHUT UP"I yelled catching her by surprise, "You know that's bull.(N/N) did all this,He cowered behind you so everyone would thing you did it.And out of fear you played along."

"But-"

"Don't say anything to defend that bastard."I looked directly into her eyes. "Just say you're staying with me.."

"I'm staying..."She muttered.

"I can't hear you!"

"I'm want to stay.."She said a little bit louder.

"Let me hear you screeeaammmm!"

"I WANT TO STAY WITH (Y/N)!"She yelled.

She wrapped her arms around my waist as she pulled with me,It suddenly felt lighter and we were released from the portal.We heard (N/N) groan.He came in front of the portal and was vigorously tapping his foot, His face full of disgust.

"After all I did for you,You chose to go against me when I'm fighting for our relationship..." Boy,The only relationship she's getting from you is an abusive one..
"Well,It doesn't matter...Sheer willpower isn't enough for you to deny this portal."

Just then the Portal sucked again,But stronger.
I held on to Monika but (N/N) kicked me in the head and arms really hard that I accidentally let go of her.

Just as she was about to get inside the portal she stopped,There was still force from the portal but there was a barrier,The same one from earlier,stopping her.

"What?"(N/N) became confused. "Umm,Hello!She's the one we're here for,Why are you not letting her g-"He was struck with something to his mouth.

Someone came out of the portal...Sayori?!
Though she was colorless and did have her death sprite.She pushed Monika away from the portal and Monika ran towards me.

The two lights from earlier came out of my chest and came side to side with (N/N),His eyes widened at the sight.The two lights glowed as they formed two persons....Yuri and Natsuki,

They both immobilized him and he fell on the ground,
Then they spoke,It was a messed up audio of all of their voices but it was understandable.
"MoNika,YoU aRe GrAnTeD tO BeCoMe PaRt oF ReAlitY,We wIll EnTeR ThE PoRtAl iN YoUr bEHalF"
All three of them entered the portal,
"As FoR hIM...hE WiLl bE DeleTEd,As oRdERs FrOm Mr.SaLVato hImSElf."

"No!you think you can make me go with you?I'd like to see you try!"(N/N) yelled he had guts but his voice trembled from fear.

"vErY WeLL thEn..."Three ropes came out of the portal tying itself to his throat,Body and legs.He struggled to escape but only to be stabbed on the chest by a flying knife.

"You...Will payyy forr thisssss...."He yelled for his last words before he dispersed into the portal.

"You think he'll be back?"Monika asked.