fAnSerViCe

⚠️NSFW⚠️
You can skip this chapter
Because nothing really happens
Except some smut
And this is probably not "canon" to this story
Or maybe it is,All up to you

Y/N

I was pinned down on my bed,Monika giving a sly smirk before kissing me once more.I wrapped my hands around her waist as I pulled her closer,I flipped over pushing her down,It took her by surprise as she gasped.I kissed her again while looking at her bright emerald eyes,I parted from her lips and saw her face with a slight shade of pink.I got my face close to hers as I traced down to her neck,Giving her a few pecks before finding a spot she liked the most which was signaled by a shaky moan.I continued to do so while having my hand sneak down under her shirt until it found it's way onto her chest.

I stopped and pulled up her shirt revealing her bust.She seemed a bit embarrassed at first but I smiled and started sucking on the left one with my other hand playing with the other,Teasingly rubbing the tip,Monika whimpered as I did so.I began making my way down her torso until I reached her entranced.It was already a bit wet under there as I rubbed it with a finger.She twitched before I teased her a bit with my pointer and middle.

She placed her legs on my shoulder and somewhat pushed me away,She sat up right with me now the one laying down.I got a good view of her build as she slowly took off my pants and underwear with my fully erect member unveiling from it.She placed her hands on it slowly stroking it as she smiled before licking the tip before putting it inside her mouth.She sucked and stroked my member as I moaned.She did it for awhile until I couldn't take and came on her face.
She cleaned it up and forcefully swallowed what was Inside her mouth.

I stood up again with her laying down.I brushed my member on her entrance looking at her giving me a nod of approval.I knew it was her first time so I slowly inserted it inside her.She squealed in pain but after awhile she got used to it.I bit my lips as I kept thrusting into her feeling her womb throb at every movement.Her hips were going along with me. I felt her excrete some of her juice as she moaned moderately loud.I went on a bit faster this time as Monika held on to the bed biting her lips her face full of red.I could feel myself ready to ejaculate and pulled out shooting all the cum on her belly.
I gave her one last kiss to end this off.

"I love you"I whispered to her

"I love you too"She replied

Well now that that's done I'll just go ahead and bathe in holy water to purify me from this den of sin,Also this is like the first time I ever written smut so it may not be that much cause I'm just getting these from the times i've ever read one.But I hope to at least have pleased your desires.

Alright see ya.

*Boop*